Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Greetings, looking forward to alpha-1 with everyone.
    ~Winterblade
  • Options
    Maybe its just me but I dont understand why they dont make things a bit more clear on the packs..Its so simple to just say this is the stage we are in, then under each pack have it if you buy this you play maybe at this time..Instead of that beta 1 beta 2 Alpha 2 and whats the last stage beta or alpha...I am poor and $375 is a lot of money and then find out, oh that pack dont start till maybe spring..I dont mind paying and waiting a month but 3 or 4 IDK..I am not trying to cause trouble, or is it just me?Thank you and be safe..
  • Options
    hello world
  • Options
    Greetings All!
    No
  • Options
    Veriable wrote: »
    Maybe its just me but I dont understand why they dont make things a bit more clear on the packs..Its so simple to just say this is the stage we are in, then under each pack have it if you buy this you play maybe at this time..Instead of that beta 1 beta 2 Alpha 2 and whats the last stage beta or alpha...I am poor and $375 is a lot of money and then find out, oh that pack dont start till maybe spring..I dont mind paying and waiting a month but 3 or 4 IDK..I am not trying to cause trouble, or is it just me?Thank you and be safe..

Welcome @Veriable

We are glad you are with us, from what my understanding was in the Vanilla forums was that the game is on a good track but they are still looking things over. If your concern is over the packs perhaps you can go over to the General Discussion Thread and I am sure we could openly discuss about this matter. Its good that your wanting to stay for the long haul but like all good things it will take time. Development is never easy but continue to read these introductions and get to know everyone. Welcome Home :)
  • Options
    Ridifool here. I spoke I am most looking forward to raids
  • Options
    FlippinPanda here, I am intrigued by the concept and sad that I didnt hear about this when the Kickstarter was active :(

I have high hopes for the game to bring me back a similar feeling when I entered WOW the first time 15 years ago :)
  • Options
    Hello, happy to be apart of this games journey to creation - pun definitely intended
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I've been lurking on here for the past week. As a newbie to MMOs, this sounds like it could be as dynamic as the shows that got me interested in playing MMOs in the first place. I am really interested in seeing where this will go in the next few years.
  • Options
    hello, Red33Serge, excited Canadian player. Looking forward to playing ashes with y'all
  • Options
    WoW everyone here is really kool, we are all excited about playing what we hope is a really great MMO..Its been a long time since I have seen this much excitement over a MMO..All rdy met someone on here so when they open up alpha 2 testing were going to start together, pretty kool...Hope everyone knows that the stream tomarrow is on pacific time, so for all of us on the eastern clock thats 2pm....
  • Options
    BrianDaddyBrianDaddy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Name is Brian, I've been following Ashes of creation for awhile and I'm really excited for the future of this company and game. Looking forward to seeing you all around!
    xU7tJe6.png
  • Options
    Hello my friends. I've been known as Peniwyze in most RPGs. I'm new here, and have been looking for a new great game to call home. I believe AoC is the one I've been waiting for. I Got hooked on Ultima in the '90s, played Everquest for around 6 years, and have been settling with WoW for too long and am pretty much sick of starting over every expansion. I'm a solo player at heart with a need to be a top tier DPSer in raids or a helper of new adventurers during downtime . Give me a bow and duel wield blades, and I'll immerse myself for hours. I'm most excited to experience the node system and be able to craft all the gear I need in Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    Hello. I am Jasmine and I am super hyped for this game. Intrepid is such a wonderful company - the Livestreams are so beautiful it hurts. Can't wait for Alpha-1 with you all!
    𝒮𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹.
  • Options
    Hello all, just came across AoC looking for a new game to play and I think this is the game for me. Super excited and hope I will be able to play soon!
  • Options
    ZatiricallZatiricall Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey I am Zatirical! Pretty new to the AOC family and researching my way up to speed. Everything in the design plan for this games looks good and I can't wait to be a part of Alpha 2.
  • Options
    Good evening, everyone.

I'm a long-time player of games and MMOs, and I discovered AoC a few weeks ago. It looks like an excellent game in development and I think it has enormous potential.

I also dabble in game design, but unfortunately I've never had the technical/coding expertise to go beyond the theoretical stage. Still, I've often dreamed about what I would make if I had the resources and ability to make my own MMO... and it's excellent to see a group of gamers who've seized the opportunity to do just that!

Thanks to the Dev team for making the players a part of the process. :)

What I hope for most out of AoC is an immersive fantasy MMO... one that combines both the PVP real-world feel and offers a rich PvE experience. I hope to re-live some of my grand castle-siege experiences from the distant past (DAoC) and experience a few lively adventures along the way.
  • Options
    Great BraeGreat Brae Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello, I am greatbrae, I am excited for the class system the game wishes to implement, hard to find an mmo that has mage-warriors.

I hope the game will have a positive community that does not forgive theiving in game and greifing.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey team!
    I'm maouw
    Super excited by the ideas and general direction for this MMO!
    Hope to make some friends and contribute to something great :smile:
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Damn I missed the kickstarter :( I want that lifetime sub! Btw I'm Adam!
  • Options
    I’ve tried not to get hyped for the game just yet as it’s still early days but I can’t help it. =D
    My preorder will be this years Father’s Day present, cheers all!
  • Options
    Greetings all, I'm MidKnight. I've been lurking for the past few months mostly on discord, but I have to say I'm really impressed with what I've seen of AoC progression and I'm looking forward to what comes next!
    signature.png
  • Options
    Hey, I'm Astyc and I'm hyped to finally play this game. Sadly it will be a while to go so I'll continue with my Guild Wars 2 journey until then. I hope to see more updates to this game especially on classes and skill showcases.

Hope to meet you ingame some time soon!
    M26VaAj.gif
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I have been waking up every morning now for the last 2 weeks reading all the messages on this board and I noticed one thing that really kinda stands out that pretty much everyone here has in common..Everyone at one time played a good MMO remmbering the good times and their looking for that now..Seems like the past few years they really done nothing good..And everyone is in a pattern of hold waiting to get into the alpha 2 testing when that starts..
  • Options
    Kazan TennoKazan Tenno Member, Intrepid Pack
    Hi, everyone. I've actually been around for a while but never introduced myself here oops!
    I'm Kazan, the Guildmaster of Irkallu. I come from playing Final Fantasy XIV and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I usually main healers and mages in whatever games I play; chances are, I'm going to be a High Priest or Oracle in Ashes of Creation.

IRL I'm a digital skills trainer and web/print designer who also likes to write fantasy and read tarot. I'm also low-key studying Babylonian.

I look forward to seeing you all in A1!
    Join us in the Underworld. Join Irkallu.
    Irkallu discord: https://discord.com/invite/CB3ZrnD
    c5eKKDy.png
  • Options
    Hey ladies and gents, I'm MountainKingUK / Rob. Really looking forward to AoC, been lurking around quite some time recently registered. Look forward to seeing you all in-game. You may see me kicking around on Twitch under the same name as here :) Stop by and say Hey if you like.
  • Options
    Heyho I am Andrej (NDREJ)

I am searching for a game to throw away my real life free time again, like I did back in the days starting with ultima online, afterwards DAOC and then WoW.

I am a passioned PvP Player and a big fan of battlegrounds and open PvP - fully PvP focused overall.

If there is a possibility to get into an earlier stage to support the developer, I am in - and for sure also purchased the max bundle available. With the preview of new world a lot of people were also talking about AoC - it would be a lie to call out, I am following AoC, I havent heard about it in the past. Super happy I found it and I am extremely hyped since 1 week consuming all articles, videos and all I can get.

I really hope its not one of those games that will miss the right release timing and be under develop forever..

cheers
  • Options
    Hi! I' new on the forum - I've just learned of Ashes of Creation. I'm Allora, I'm excited to follow the development!
  • Options
    Did anyone watch the unveiling of the new 30 series GPUs?
  • Options
    TwangTwang Member
    edited September 2020
    I can’t wait to no life on AoC, Mage+Bard is gon be something else
    ~ DaniiDeed