Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Hi all, I've just boarded the hype train. I'm really excited about this game.

Je suis Québécois et je suis intéressé à rejoindre une communauté francophone d'Amérique du Nord.
  • Hello everyone! I’m Zephasys (AKA Jeff) and I’m very much looking forward to supporting and playing this game! I’ll be coming from Console back to PC just for this title! Can’t wait!
  • CaptainSoxzCaptainSoxz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello my name is Myro/Soxz! This is my first ever forum but I’m beyond excited to eventually get my hands on this game! Nice to meet everyone :)
  • What's up everyone, I'm BaronOfPain (BOP or Baron for short). Been a more casual fan of MMO's until recently and heard about this game last night, so here I am. Let's rock!
  • Hello world!

Great to join you all here =)
    "I don't want to believe. I want to know" - Carl Sagan
  • ChaosKingTruChaosKingTru Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello everyone. Im ChaosKingTru, Guild Leader for the guild BladeStorm Elite. I cant wait to see you all in game and on the Battlefield.
  • Greetings. Looking forward to Alpha-1 and everything else down the road. Long live Verra!
  • Dolyem here, but may be called something else in game. MMO player since I was like 10, now about 3 times that age. Tired of all the garbage MMO's with no heart in them anymore. Seeing this game as the last hope of the genre. Can't wait for alpha 2 so I can try to tear this game apart so the devs can make it as pristine as possible for launch.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Hi

Really exiting
  • ImbaImba Member
    Excited for this game. The pvp/pk is reminding me of Rohan Online where I spent most of my childhood until the company made it bad lol
  • ultraredultrared Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi, long time lurker. o/
    "Crafters make the best shit" - Steven Sharif
  • Hello gamers! I’m Erodge (aka Erik), and I’m a software developer that used to play Asheron's Call when I was younger and played some Vanilla WoW! I’m most excited for everything in Ashes of Creation.
    Gamer Tags: Erock Darktide Asheron's Call & Erodge Vanilla WoW
    I'm a Senior Software Dev. Love Video Games.
    MMO preferences: PvP, PvE, Questing, Crafting (ALL)
  • ObentosanObentosan Member
    edited August 2020
    Hey, I'm Obento and I'm hoping to have the greatest Tea Shop/Tavern I can muster. Please feel free to stop by in game when things are up and running, there will always be a seat open for you.

Banner.png
  • Hey I am Tananthalas. I'm looking forward to exploring the world and getting to places I am not supposed to.
  • NoobasaurousRexNoobasaurousRex Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey, everyone! Just started my YouTube, just for this game!!!! Can't wait to jump into Alpha 2! B)
  • Heya, I'm MeagsTV! Partnered Twitch streamer with my husband TeamVASH looking to create content for this amazing MMO! :)
  • GammothGammoth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey I'm gammoth, just joined but have followed this game for 4 years now hoping to join or create a hunting guild and/or an artisan focused guild if anyone has recommendations for a guild with those kinda focuses would greatly appreciate a recommendation thanks! (^̮^)
    tumblr_o80b45XZwS1u64b23o1_1280.png[img][/img]
  • Hey all, I'm from Europe and was hoping to join any mercenary guilds around here or guilds with a clear objective. I'm quite sure a lot of hours will be sunk into this game, so ambitious guilds are what I seek :smile:
  • Hello! very excited to play this game
  • Hello, I’ve been lurking for a while but decided I should finally say hi! Super excited for this game and look forward to being a part of it.
  • GrimmLibertyGrimmLiberty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Grimm here,

Missed opportunity with kickstarter, no money at that time, but here I am, can wait, but impatiently. LOL
  • Hello! I recently joined the AoC forums and discord because the game generally interests me ^^. I look to follow this games progress and its development on the way.
  • edited August 2020
    Greetings, Kayla here. I am looking forward to Alpha-1 with the community. See you in-game soon!
    Hindsight, I think, is a useless tool. We, each of us, are at a place in our lives because of innumerable circumstances, and we, each of us, have a responsibility. -Drizzt Do'Urden
  • SoggyBandaidSoggyBandaid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello all! Soggy here, been following AoC casually for a long time, but finally decided to join in the discussion. Most excited for the possibility to see smaller guilds make a big difference in roles like mercenaries and crafts folk.
  • Hi, looking forward to play this game!
  • Greetings. Sun has set on this one guys. Going down with AoC Alpha-1 in hand. Thanks to Intrepid for making this great living/breathing world. Will bump ales/travel the paths/fight back-to-back with all you guys when Verra goes Live. Coffee for this one.
  • Hi, I'm @abraxes from the EU and a future player of AoC.
    I'm most excited for the interactions and connections between the players and Guilds, and the resulting changes for the world and possibilities.
  • It has been an eternity... eternity spent in darkness!

This day, exactly 13 years ago the biggest battle of our time was fought.... I will use this opportunity to get slightly nostalgic and finally make an account here.

Make no mistake, I'm not enthusiastic about this. There has been too much disappointment, too many betrayals. Iam an old Lineage2 player. My most favorite server was DN-Infinity, where I spent my best years known as Lady Zenith. Those were the good days indeed.

I use to be pretty enthusiastic about MMOs, I believed in bright future, I had thousands of posts on Archeage source, played the early Korean betas, and even similar enthusiasm for Black desert (and even Tera before now when I think about it). But it all ended as a waste of time and the games disappointed both me and the kind of people that used to fallow me. It was a carrot in the stick case for both of them. Both looked really good during development, AA was ruined and casualized from korean CBT2 to CBT3, and BDO from KR CBT to OBT. This is why Im not enthusiastic, we have like 2 years to go and those project looked amazing 2 years before release as well.

That being said, what do I have to loose in this sea of crappy instanced themeparks that bore me to death... Ashes is the last hope and ATM the only hope. I will come, this time 0 hype but Ill keep it brutally honest and instead of making hype and spreading fandom, ill focus on keeping them honest and set on what the game is supposed to be. For it to not be altered when masses start to cry about how this is unfair or hard or "i want my instanced wow raiding", etc, etc, you know the drill, the "try to please everyone" illness. I will not let that slide.

One more thing, Im the political kind of player. I do enjoy our little schemes, making alliances, the juicy betrayals, the hunt for "the wicked", building the cult of personality for the leaders. Everything else is just a means to an end. Iv also dipped in to Roleplaying in recent years, initially out of boredom, but I realized I kinda like it eheh, and when not RPing i tend to write stories in my free time. Will there be place for that in Ashes? I hope so, just beware of my distaste for... humans.

That is all for now. Dismissed.
    Lady Zenith the unforgiving - exiled queen of Innadril, approach at own peril.
  • JustmeOJJustmeOJ Member
    edited August 2020
    Hello there everybody, i`m xorgy a GM of 12 years old MMORPG guild called Infinite guild, i have being fallowing AoC for some time, but due alpha 1 test phase isnt anymore behind mountains game/community have caught our eye even more and im happy to join you guys here once more and spend more time to interract with you all and put my thoughts about game. God bless you all and stay safe.
  • NicuNicu Member
    Hey everybody, Nicu here!
    This game slipped under my radar for a while, but thanks to the YouTube community, here I am!

I'm behind in all the knowledge regarding the game, but very excited for the beta stages!
    A pleasure meeting everyone!