lets talk about the state of the game and combat

Comments

• SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Its called theory crafting and pulling old dnd toons out of the closet.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Mag7spy wrote: »
    It sad you guys gave this guy a chance and he is still running in a circle and talking trash on the game without knowing anything about the game besides a preview lmao.
    Yeah, for a moment there I really thought we had something going. Sad
    Mag7spy wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »
    It's sometimes good to let someone vent. In due course we will all have our eyes opened by a2. Until that time all we have is our limited scopes.

I have no issue with people vent, but i don't see venting as making things up and assuming then saying its bad. Still convinced 90% of people can't handle open development.

I don't know about making things up. A lot of games don't use the holy trinity. Ashes has regressed to a point where old dynamics are par for the course. The younger generations might not even be aware of the golden age of mmos. I find new perspectives useful if not only to better understand my own position.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    It's sometimes good to let someone vent. In due course we will all have our eyes opened by a2. Until that time all we have is our limited scopes.

I have no issue with people vent, but i don't see venting as making things up and assuming then saying its bad. Still convinced 90% of people can't handle open development.

I don't know about making things up. A lot of games don't use the holy trinity. Ashes has regressed to a point where old dynamics are par for the course. The younger generations might not even be aware of the golden age of mmos. I find new perspectives useful if not only to better understand my own position.

i mean making up issues without understanding the game. You can theory craft issues all day with speculation and it doesn't lead to anything positive.

i mean making up issues without understanding the game. You can theory craft issues all day with speculation and it doesn't lead to anything positive.

Most of the forum is speculation, negativity and delusion. I feel quite at home.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    Maybe I'm the wrong one then :/
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Most of the forum is speculation, negativity and delusion. I feel quite at home.
    7llizt5jg3ni.png
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Yep, stopped paying attention when I realized the forums are filled with people dying to be correct about every single thing.

Just Average Joe takes.