Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Casual vs. hardcore players as seen by Steven

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Abarat wrote: »
    BlackBrony wrote: »
    Veeshan wrote: »
    Noaani wrote: »
    Veeshan wrote: »
    to me PvE is unbareable without the looming threat of potential pvp so yes to me PvP makes PvE more interesting
    If you are talking about just base population/trash mobs - the kind of general mob you would see in an overland situation - I actually agree.

But then, I don't consider that to be PvE at all. I don't consider it to even be content.

It is filler.

Any game developer that points to it and says it is content for players should look for a new career, imo.

When you get to what *I* consider PvE content, yeah, PvP has no place.

WoW Raids are also unbearably boring for me, 99%of fights conist of can you follow simple directions in middle of screen you win then congratz.......
    it honost drove me insane how many people died to simple mechanics since u didnt follow a direction lol.

PvE raids are so scripted you know exactly whats gonna happen because there designed to be fair which basicly boils down being predictable, only pve i can stand were early MMO when there were unpredictable elements but since WoW those have been stripped away to make a rather predictable bland pve experience

@Noaani pls

has anyone else noticed that @BlackBrony seems to be @Noaani 's less smart sidekick?

They make good points and are not blinded by fanatism like many of these forums.