Alpha Two Roadmap Showcase and AMA Livestream - Friday, August 16, 2024 at 11AM PT

Comments

• which payment will be available / are planned for alpha 2 and eventually the full release? Since not everyone has access to something like paypal and an easy to access option like steam wallet thanks to gift cards is already off the table without a planned steam release.
  • Is there going to be another chance to get access to Alpha 2 for those who didn’t buy it earlier?
  • I hope this game is very F2P and Farm to win. I don't spend a lot of money on games and I want to be able to become strong without spending money. If you can also answer, I would like a character who uses a katana, a swordman, with powers for me to use? It will be cool.

• xDracxDrac Member
    Will the different races have race-specific stances/animations (running etc)?
  • Frost01Frost01 Member
    At the beginning of this project, you said that you were aiming for the game to be rated 'Teen.' This is still the goal, yes?
  • ShoelidShoelid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What kind of update frequency and style are you hoping for with A2 long term? Small updates every couple weeks? Larger updates every couple months?
  • JaceGrimbladeJaceGrimblade Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Are you planning for structured input from us while testing or are you looking for input for multiple things at once? I.E - We are looking for input on these specific systems while your playing or send us whatever input you can and bugs you encounter.
    ptmy18l68xaj.gif
  • SandiesSandies Member
    edited August 9
    Will there be wipes when Dupes, Exp exploits, and the like are found and used? what about smaller exploits like entering dungeons in the wrong season or getting off season materials?
  • When can we expect the Tulnar to be playable 😁?
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited August 9
    When will we see a Live-Stream Presentation for Naval Content and Naval Combat, Please ?

In half a Year ? In full a Year ? Please let us know, dear Intrepid.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • For us non-testers of A2. Do you have a plan to do a highlight recap-stream from the community of what has been going on during A2 on top of or apart of the regular monthly Dev-streams or something of that sort?
  • This game would be great to play too bad the world is not going to hold up long enough for us to experience it. Economy, world conflict and disasters around the world increasing and well the worse is in the bible. Hopefully everything will hold up long enough for me to be wrong. In a few years when this does come out, we may be living in an entirely different economy or world. God speed Ashes and hope we get to play the dream that is.
  • How many realms will be available at the start of A2 and how many testers per realm?
  • Regarding XP debt and stat dampening, are their plans to have these turned off during progression raiding like they are for objective-based PVP? Typically when you're first learning a new raid boss, it will take dozens of wipes while you chip away at progress on the fight, learning the mechanics, and building a strategy, and this will be very counter-productive to this progression. You say that the Cleric's Resurrection skill "will return a percentage that would have been accrued as experience debt", but does this include stat dampening as well, and how much will be returned/mitigated by the Resurrection skill?
  • Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Are there still Utility skills for each arche type? They haven't been mentioned much of late.
  • rolloxrollox Member
    This game would be great to play too bad the world is not going to hold up long enough for us to experience it. Economy, world conflict and disasters around the world increasing and well the worse is in the bible. Hopefully everything will hold up long enough for me to be wrong. In a few years when this does come out, we may be living in an entirely different economy or world. God speed Ashes and hope we get to play the dream that is.

Wait.. what if. So uncanny that earth is Sanctus? What if we started seeing interstellar lights and objects approaching earth. Then the comets stated raining down. One of them even hits the moon and blasts it into shards.

And then some supernatural divine force intervenes and these strange portals open. With people all over the world looking to escape, back to someplace that the divine beings tell us was our original home. Back to Verra for those who want to survive. 🤣
  • Will there be a decent bit put into life skills on launch of alpha 2? Crafting, Fishing, etc. Also, will there be like size differences and possibly different color variants for fish variants and tames in the future?
  • 1. Once the first mayor is elected and the city type is chosen ( economic, religious etc ) if the election comes and the mayor gets replaced, can the second mayor restructure the node to a different type, swapping from economic to scientific, if yes, will the previous buildings that belong to the previous type of structuring be lost?
    2. If the mayor of an economic node is selected via the highest bid, what is stopping the wealthiest player of just continuing to overbid everyone thus keeping mayorship and essentially becoming a dictatorship, how can the civilians overcome this?
    Also known as Haqi

p3sotf1s4es9.jpg
  • AikaAika Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What is intrepid team most interested in, in terms of feedback from players in early stages of Alpha 2 ?
  • SolvySolvy Member
    Mattyklol wrote: »
    Hello!

Do you guys have plans to add some type of damage meter or metric? Almost like how the addon Details works in world of warcraft? It would be nice to see which spells are contributing most to your damage output. The same idea could be applied to healing as well.

I only want it if it's personal. Otherwise it will foster toxicity. So love to know what works well or what my timing windows are but I don't want everyone else to know unless I tell them.
    "Victory should never be assumed or taken for granted."
  • Dr3amerADr3amerA Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What will be the level cap and ?/64 classes and will we have access to max level activities even if the level cap is not 50?
    Such us freeholds, node wars, siege wars, castle siege, monster coin etc
  • Are there any features or mechanics where you're sure it will be controversial or highly depending on the players feedback if it stays in the game or not?
  • As a primarily console player who bumbles around on mouse and keyboard, will we see controller support implemented during A2? If not then, will we see controller support?
  • UboonUboon Member
    How much of the content (quests/dungeons/events/etc) will you hide during A2 to not 'spoil' the full release?
  • What is the reason for Bard Showcase Stream's color palette being so washed out compared to earlier streams, such as Commissions stream for example ?
  • Will the Necromancer class actually interact with corpses?

Like raising dead enemy creatures (NPCs) with their previous look, weapons and abilities intact? Or a corpse explosion kind of ability, that actually requires a dead body?
  • YurdYurd Member
    If A2 is in Oct., then when is the Character Creator going to be released to A2 testers?
  • NwolfNwolf Member
    Will there be in-game rewards (skins, achievements, badges, items, titles) for participating in the second alpha or subsequent tests that will carry over into the release version? Something unique that doesn't affect gameplay?
  • What gameplay loops will be in for Alpha 2 and what are we focusing on for testing?
  • FallenPaladinFallenPaladin Member
    edited August 11
    What part of our inventory in our account will be accessible for alpha 2? (Like the armors, pets, mounts, and embers).
    And if accessible, will they be tradable?
    Fyrentennimar
This discussion has been closed.