Alpha Two Roadmap Showcase and AMA Livestream - Friday, August 16, 2024 at 11AM PT

Comments

• TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 6
    nI17Ea4.png
  • SwoleTipSwoleTip Member
    edited August 6
    Years back, it was mentioned that the Tank class would have build options to support evasion focused, control focused, and shield focused playstyles. It was also said that shield use would not be necessary to fill their role. As A2 approaches, is this still the plan going forward, or has Tank design shifted to another direction?
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    Will we get a Rogue showcase soon despite not having Rogues at the start of Alpha 2?
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • How do people get in Alpha 2? I signed up in May, got a verify email confirmation... but... there has been no other emails since then ...
  • How many Servers will be available for A2?
  • ZettrexZettrex Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will we be seeing multiple node variants, both in style and node types?
    or will they all be scientific, including buffs, or will it only be using the mayor system of scientific.
  • CamieCamie Member
    edited August 6
    Hello, I just wanted to know how many guilds can war a single guild at one time? Is there a cut off or can everyone war that mean guild at one time?
  • AragaAraga Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you for sharing your roadmap and offering an AMA.

Is the team willing to make available a debug tool so Alpha 2 testers can identify and share critical information regarding bugs (i.e. xyz cords, node, server boundary, etc)?
  • edited August 6
    When will we see/get the Character creator and we get you dont want bikini armors but that dosent mean you make the females models look ugly and have the female armors be almost an exact copy of male armors with a little boob/bra looking part added to it , the majority of the people would are fine with no bikini armors but we want actual unique,creative and feminine/hot armors instead of an almost copy of the male ones.

are you going to change that or will you take the choice from us for something very few people people like ?

PS:sorry for the rant but this question keep getting ignored and i am not the only one who asked and made threads about it.
    ykwk7qwgw5os.jpg
  • KravellKravell Member
    Will the Oct release date be set in stone? Because I am planning a bunch of vacation time around the A2 release. Once I put that time in it is locked and I cannot change it. I will be off for 17 days lol.
  • "Will exchanging in-game currency for intangible resources, such as information on rival guilds, be allowed, and if so, how will the anti RWT system distinguish between legal and illegal transactions"
  • TopWombatTopWombat Member
    edited August 6
    I understand there won't be any Oceanic realms for A2, but will there be one realm set to the Oceanic timezone at least? This would mean Australian and East Asian players don't miss out on prime time activities.
  • CygnusCygnus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can the bard play the accordion? I'm going to be massively disappointed if I can't roleplay as Weird Al. Seriously though, any plans to let us have some sort of system to play music ourselves in town with a band?
  • CadacCadac Member
    Does the stature of Dwarves allow for any advantage, or access to any areas?
  • SrixunSrixun Member
    With API's Why the entire cancellation of APIs? Why not just limit the data that is accessible? Many players will want to use information that creates better outcomes for general players and lowers the barrier to entry.

Expecting a dev team to handle every nook and cranny and everything that players will need is a massive burden and exactly 0 modern MMO's can accomplish it, why would Intrepid be any different?
  • Will you be giving us direct requests on what to test or will it be more of a "here's the world, go do whatever the hell you want in it"?
  • DageraDagera Member
    Is there any plan to support gpu rendering services like GeForce Now ?
  • KeypiKeypi Member
    Unlike few other mmorpgs, AoC wont have One character can do all things.
    So its plausible that many people will do 2nd-Characters, smurfs, ...
    Does AoC have a campain-skip / Story-Skip mode? or anything else?

Greetings,
    Keypi
  • AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What is your opinion on Intrepid infodumps/infographics on player behaviors or server achievements after various milestones of A2, would you think that sharing this information would affect testing positively, or negatively?
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    What is the maximum concurrent player capacity?
  • NorkoreNorkore Member
    edited August 13
    Approximately how many quests can we expect to be implemented by A2 launch?
  • Can you talk about the support ticket process for Alpha 2? For example, will there be human GMs to assist with issues?
  • We've seen a lot of the class abilities at this point, and it seems like they're all intended to be used in combat. Are there any plans to add utility abilities that are solely intended to be used outside of combat? Something like the Shaman's Far Sight from World of Warcraft, or the Warlock's Eye of Kilrogg that have no in-combat benefit, but still allow the class to feel unique even when you're not fighting.
  • Hey Guys, would like to know how many extra guild member slots per guild rank up and activities needed to level it up (or approx time to do so). Just trying to organise our plans and communicate how we will get everyone into the main guild. If I have a little more information I can structure the plan for the crew :)

The Casual Conspiracy - MMO exploration meets relaxed camaraderie! Embracing discovery and fostering a welcoming atmosphere. From casual enthusiasts to hardcore veterans https://discord.gg/VXsUd4DND4
  • LBardiusLBardius Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When will the name reservations be and how will they work? would it be before alpha 2? or are they only for when the game launches fully?
  • mfckingjokermfckingjoker Member
    edited August 7
    Are we expected to see how guild buffs work by having few or lots of member in the guild ?
    3hmamy1ekfqy.gif
  • lightangellightangel Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    When will we see the epic-ness of the "Demonic / Angelic Character Racial Skin" ? I want to know if it's worth upgrading to the "Leader of Men" Kickstarter Package. Thank You! o:)
  • FuroinFuroin Member
    Will we be able to reserve our name in alpha 2 for the Release of the retail game.
    Also, will we be able to design our character prior to the release of the alpha
  • YikanYikan Member
    Are there things besides mounts and zeppelins that could glide or fly, perhaps like caravans or ships?
  • RaetionRaetion Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Is 30 characters still the planned limit for guild names in A2?
This discussion has been closed.