Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

FAQ's about Ashes of Creation

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Do we know the cost yet? Base cost, subscription fees?
  • Options
    the game will be subscription monthly with a cosmetic only shop. Get the braver of worlds ($500) kickstarter and get a life subscription
    no price has been given.
  • Options
    So since they hit that $2.5 mark we should see a lot more news coming soon about that Underrealm place. I'm extremely excited to see what the team creates for this game! already looks amazing!
  • Options
    will there be flying mounts ?
  • Options
    They say something like only kings of nodes or something like that will be able to fly with special mounts. Basically only the best player will be able to. I find it pretty good, instead of wow where everyone can fly quietly easily, there when you'll see someone flying you'll know it's a pro who deserve a kind of respect.
  • Options
    I am so happy to have discovered this game. I was a massive fan of Star Wars Galaxies and I'm impressed with what I've seen of the game so far. #PioneerBacker :)
  • Options
    Hey guys just a hopeful supporter here. I've been waiting for a game like this ever since I picked up my first game. I don't have a good PC or $10,000 (Doesn't everyone wish that?) This project makes me wish I was a developer and could be there with you guys helping out. I also think this is a big deal in the gaming world, if you guys do deliver this will most definitely change the mmorpg world/standards and I most defiantly want to get involved. But the problem is I don't know how. So if you guys could help me help you that would be a dream come true \( ̄<  ̄)>
  • Options
    Thier are two ways to support the AoC cause!

The first is to pledge I think official backer status is 25 dollars, you don't need to put down 10 grand or worry too much about your computer (for now). Just being a official backer helps the group the same as the big pledgers because we are all 1 backer. Their is a good sized list of pledger packages on the kickstarter.

Ends on the 2nd so you might want to hurry.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1791529601/ashes-of-creation-new-mmorpg-by-intrepid-studios

Second is just being on the forum, discord or twitch basically being with the community. Asking questions and learning where the Devs are taking the game. Steve Sharif is very active on these social networks so your ideas are likely to be seen if not from him personally then from moderators and people who are more active with the Intrepid team. Their is hope for you to help and these are the best way and spreading the word!
  • Options
    I'm wondering which weapon enhancement system is present in the project and is visually different from the standard weapon, for example, as in Lineage 2, Rising Force Online?
  • Options
    Ugggrh, I just backed this game with a nice sum; you better follow through with it peoples!!!
    Here's hoping you max out your goals for the kickstarter.
  • Options
    I'm a tester with experience in online games for 10 years and I want to help with this project I promise to sign all non-disclosure agreements. Because I think that this project wakes the best. As you said the game of dreams.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to this game I am expecting (`・ω・´)
  • Options
    It is a Kickstarter exclusive. They may do something later when the game comes out. But it is to show loyalty and backing the game. There are many things that come from the leader of men package. I can officially say that I am a Royalty member, in the long run I hope to keep up with Intrepid and voice the group of gamers when I can. Of course in the end our moderators are the best out there. 
  • Options
    For example It will be the totally different race orc in its personalization in its two variants, and, they will have a rough and aggressive aspect, or more animated like other mmos? Armor and aspect.

the armor will more than likely be different. look at the dwarfs, our standard dunir and then the Nukia which are the Somian style haka warriors, very huge contrast in culture so armors will be different. animation may be similar because they are the same main race, Intrepid hasn't officially released detail about the difference in sub races .

only corrupted players lose gear, if you attack you will be flagged pvp and incur a minor xp debt. you will not lose gear unless you murder innocent in numbers.

They said they are looking to see if they can do a personal crowd sourcing in the last twitch feed. So there may be a way to upgrade your pledge via Intrepid studios. we are all done with kickstarter.

great questions
  • Options
    For example It will be the totally different race orc in its personalization in its two variants, and, they will have a rough and aggressive aspect, or more animated like other mmos? Armor and aspect.

the armor will more than likely be different. look at the dwarfs, our standard dunir and then the Nukia which are the Somian style haka warriors, very huge contrast in culture so armors will be different. animation may be similar because they are the same main race, Intrepid hasn't officially released detail about the difference in sub races other than what is shown in kickstarter.
    we now have a ninth race of Draconic/lizardfolk from the under realm.

only corrupted players lose gear, if you attack you will be flagged pvp and incur a minor xp debt. you will not lose gear unless you murder innocent in numbers.

They said they are looking to see if they can do a personal crowd sourcing in the last twitch feed. So there may be a way to upgrade your pledge via Intrepid studios. we are all done with kickstarter.

great questions
  • Options

the armor will more than likely be different. look at the dwarfs, our standard dunir and then the Nukia which are the Somian style haka warriors, very huge contrast in culture so armors will be different. animation may be similar because they are the same main race, Intrepid hasn't officially released detail about the difference in sub races other than what is shown in kickstarter.
    we now have a ninth race of Draconic/lizardfolk from the under realm.

great questions