Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

FAQ's about Ashes of Creation

Comments

• Options
    Hello, are you planning a server for Russia or at least localization?
  • Options
    [quote quote=3583]<blockquote>
    <div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/faqs-about-ashes-of-creation/page/6/#post-3564" rel="nofollow">Caedem wrote:</a></div>
    The game will free to play with monthly payment, pay to play or free?

</blockquote>
    ashes will require a monthly subscription to play ????

[/quote]
    I'm the kind of guy who hates to spend cash on virtual stuff, but this looks so worth it.I hope it can become free to play someday. One question, though, if I have a referral and they make another referral, will that counted in my referral?
    Is alpha testing free, though?
    Please don't make a pay to win.
  • Options
    Seems very interesting game. I really don't want to be first hyped and then get disappointed. But the pull is strong... Okey, Yep, I'm hyped now. ;)
  • Options
    [quote quote=9557]Any idea what the PC requirements are for this game? Minimum and recommended? I know the game is still in development, but in the process of building a PC and want to make sure I get something that will play well with this.

[/quote]

Hi there. From what i was able to find they are working to make the game playable on mid range off the shelf system.
    They are also always trying to find way to optimize the code to allow for the lower end systems in the door as well.

I know that's a little vague but its all i have found so far.

-Tephra
  • Options
    Seriously awesome, I have read many Japanese/Chinese/Korean web novels on the VRMMORPG genre that have most of these functions. One example is the novel "Ark". Finally someone has taken onto their hands to make a proper mmorpg! I am so excited and even though I don't have much money now so I can't give you anything but if the crowd fundraiser is still on I can give you some by the end of this summer.

I would be glad and highly honored to be a Alpha or beta tester, maybe even both and provide you a lot of feedback. I am a student who enjoys playing mmorpg.

Oh if I am allowed for you, I do livestreams on YouTube and Twitch and I also do YouTube videos. I'm not that popular but one of the lives I can do as a "charity" and give the money I get to your project. This project truly deserves to come true! /Sakuraid
  • Options
    Have Played numerous MMO's over the years. Have never seen a game as in depth as far as character and Alternate advancement, 72 man raids with very difficult corpse runs needing specific classes and abilities, Like Everquest . Pre WoW days. Will the raid content in this game allow for a more sizable raid force as the Node grows? And offer some more depth to character and class advancement? Like say a Rogue needing Poison craft to make the poison for the his blades to realize full dps potential as an example? Looking very very forward to this :) ;)
  • Options
    This is so amezing. I cant wait for its release. Crossing my fingers.
  • Options
    Kool story bro
  • Options
    Question how many player per server
  • Options
    Hey guys! I just came to this web and saw a lot of things that i love! I just have a little question... there will be Naval gameplay? Fishing, Whaling, Look for treasures, Look for sunk ships, naval warfare(both PVE & PVP), naval trades... etc?

I hope you guys get the money you need and make this posible!
  • Options
    Welcome all newcomers to the AoC community!
    Please keep up to date using the Newbie Guide and enjoy your ride on the Hype Train!!
    Also, if you haven't already check out the Nodes Part 2 video that dropped a few days ago.
    There's a lot of good information explained.
  • Options
    Well hello there !

I've got a question. Is there gonne be battlepigs fer mount ? Either that or battleram ! Dwarfs are sucker fer tradition.

Ty
  • Options
    Excellent FAQ. It answered most of my questions. This game looks like its going to be beyond epic. Super excited really. I want to know more about the classes. I'm a stealth junky so any type of rogue or class that can cloak is something I'm definitely interested in.
  • Options
    I think allot of players are sick of Archage and waiting for this to be playable.
  • Options
    Hey. How does the developer plan to release this game for Russian speakers?
    Many people from the Commonwealth of Independent States are interested in Ashes of Creation. Maybe you will make a regional branch? Please give the opportunity to play to people from the CIS, this is an additional profit for you.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Great information about game and about what's going to be! Can't wait to play this game!
  • Options
    keeps looking better and better
  • Options
    Ive got one question and I cant find it with the search function. Will the game be Service Territory Restricted like Black Dessert ? For example I cant play BDO because I'm not living in USA , EU and that places.
  • Options
    This is quite astonishing. Hopefully, the gameplay itself is, too. I'm looking forward to it ! ^^
  • Options
    I have a question that maybe someone have already asked. Do you plan to translate the final game to other languages, like spanish or french?

Spanish is the second most speaked language in the entire world so, it could be an advantage in order to improve sales.

Kind regards
  • Options
    Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this game I will invite anyone that I know and link them here
  • Options
    I have arrived!!!
  • Options
    Really looking forward to the game, Interested in the unlimited membership when that becomes available. I hope the servers can take the mass surge of people that is likely to flock to this game, with all the YouTube Videos and hype already started, i'm sure the funding wont be hard to acquire. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    I would like to know whether the architecture of nodes will vary depending on the region?
  • Options
    Sums it up cant wait. My birthday is May 1rst, looking forward to Ashes of Creation. Very nice Birthday gift too.
  • Options
    Im pretty sure this has been answered already but could a ps4 handle the ue4. Im no good with computer knowlege
  • Options
    Hello, I live in the territory of the Russian Federation, can I play in AoC without VPN and territorial restrictions? ^__^
  • Options
    But will translate for Russia?
  • Options
    Yes! It is the Cleric.

They even have a Bard, (my personal preference!) I asked the same question about healer archetype, then found out there was a Bard option and lost my marbles.
  • Options
    What about other language support?

Thanks