Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    XiuXanXiuXan Member
    Hello all, I'm xiuxan from Norway just learned of the game and I'm on the hype train 😀
    Legion of Akir [EU/ PvP & PvE / age 25+]
    https://discord.gg/sp9wtyZ
    7.png
  • Options
    With New World going 100% care bear, I'm headed here...looking forward to fun
  • Options
    TrustyRobotTrustyRobot Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello everyone, I'm Trusty. Just stepping on the hype train today. Looking to get involved with some PVP exploration guilds
  • Options
    ReyajhReyajh Member
    Hello all, Rey-ah'jh here. Rey or, call me whatever.
    First very intriguing game I've seen in a long time. Hoping it goes according to plan. What I've seen looks awesome, and exciting!
    Just my O2-c (O_O)<~_->(~_-)=DPvPlayaRPK'R=D(~_-)<~_->(O_O)
  • Options
    MacAranMacAran Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Greets! I tend to go by MacAran. I'm quire looking forward to pvp skirmishes between up and rising baronies. Either as a citizen -- or perhaps a hired sword!
  • Options
    Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey! My name is Cold0neFTB. I am a pretty hardcore ESO player. NA server. I am looking forward to a new experience and to see what this games have to offer. I am interested in all aspects of the game from RP to competitive PVP.
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Options
    Hey! I'm Paywolf! Im new and looking forward to the game!
  • Options
    OneOne Member
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Hi, I am MeanGamer from EU. Been follow the game since 2017. been more of a lurker while watching the updates. I hope to be part of a node where I can craft but also help contribute to the node with supplies and good vibes.
  • Options
    neeko2loneeko2lo Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello guys,

I've been absolutely frustrated with this entire MMO genre for a couple of years now and I'm on the brink of completely giving up on it. Ashes is probably the last chance for MMORPGs to get their place back in the Gaming World. Im sceptical and pessimistic but I would love to see this game flourish.

See you guys on the battlefield.
    final.png
  • Options
    Greetings,

Send me your lore.

from,
    LoreGuard.
  • Options
    Hey y'all, here from Asmongold's stream today with the dev. Didn't really know anything about it before. Excited for the game now!
  • Options
    Heyo all. Im warlcown. See you all in the game. Cheers!
  • Options
    Hey all Turgon here from South Africa
  • Options
    AmataAmata Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Amata - a peace loving healer, builder, collector, and lore junkie.

... please don't gank me. :wink:
    she / her
    Thursday is Not the End of the World
  • Options
    Hey There, the names Draykos.

I'm from the UK and am just on the scope for a great mmo to play with mates, and possibly even make a few more on the way.

I'm coming from the failed pile of dung that was CoE, so am opptimistic and hope this could be the next game our community comes to. I look forward to see what development brings. Catch u peeps around
  • Options
    Hey everyone! InLus88 here, long time MMORPG player WoW 13+ years FFXIV 7+ years BDO, RIFT, STWOR, etc etc love the genre and I'm REALLY looking forward to the next actually next gen MMORPG to grace us! I have tried New World and there was good things but there was a lot of BAD things too small things they should of been address from the beginning!

I am looking at the $375 bundle here being I really want to try this game and add my input from other MMO's to help make or keep this MMO great and fun!

Hope to see you in game soon/some day!

Best Regards,

InLus88
  • Options
    AiduinAiduin Member
    Hello fellah nerds, Aiduin here. I've been bouncing between various MMO's from high-tech future, medieval and fantasy genres. I enjoyed Planetside 2 a lot and the same goes for Guildwars 2. I remember seeing Ashes of Creation some years ago, but this time i tuned in to Asmongolds stream were i got served with an introduction video by LazyPeon followed by an interview witht the lead developer. I'm really excited to see how this game turns out, i've/we have been hungered for seeing a new MMO that could bring all us MMO-wanderes together to find a place that we can meet new friends as well as enemies.

I hope this project will prevail and have a great success to bring joy to many players.

Cheers \o/
    - Aiduin
  • Options
    TheLoneMemeTheLoneMeme Member
    edited July 2020
    Hey i'm TheLoneMeme

I've been playing MMO's on and off for the last 10 years and feeling they are all becoming stale but Ashes of Creation looks to be making massive steps in the right direction and looks like a amazing game that I can't wait to get my hands on

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game!
    -LoneMeme
  • Options
    floormatfloormat Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I may as well stop lurking and put something here. Howdy.
  • Options
    Dr SpliffDr Spliff Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi, This is your friendly neighborhood Doc, Spliff the Name
  • Options
    I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred. Destiny is all!
  • Options
    Hey all,

Want to begin by saying: "Where has this game been hiding?" I was lucky enough to be present during the last two summit and asmon interviews with Steven, and I am positively brimming with excitement, overcome with airy daydreams about the future possibilities and desperate to get my hands on this game.

I am Snooze, an avid MMO enthusiast who began my adventures in Dark Age of Camelot and Final Fantasy XI, and have tried my hand at very nearly every AAA release since. The analogy presented by Steven in a recent interview of the beaten dog being handed jerky only to be struck once again resonated with me on a deep level, and his passion speaking about this project reignited a longing for a good MMO that I had buried deep due exactly to that very analogy. For so long we have relished in the hype of a game, and been fed promises of an experience we would never get to savor. That continual treatment from AAA studios looking solely to line the pockets of their shareholders had robbed me of any enthusiasm towards the genre for too long, but I am feeling that familiar smolder once again. I am looking forward to seeing you all on the fields of battle!

Cheers,
    Snooze
  • Options
    Hello, I have never played an MMO but am excited to try this one out.
  • Options
    MuadMuad Member
    Hi there I am Muad.
    Long time MMO player and excited about this one.
    Looks like a breeze of fresh air coming for the genre.

Cheers,
    Mumu.

• Options
    IdleWolfIdleWolf Member
    edited July 2020
    Salutations, fellow gamers! My name is IdleWolf (Aka Nick). I've been gaming for almost the entirety of my 32 years of life and fell in love with this genre. I just learned about this game earlier today via YouTube interview, but I have high hopes for its future! Also, I would very much like to contribute however possible.

There isn't any one thing that I'm looking forward to the most, but I will definitely immerse myself in traversing the world and the endless possibilities provided.
  • Options
    HEEEEEEEEEEY
    Hi guys, i'm MortisRigor, Italian content producer and wannabe partner xD
    this game looks A W E S O M E... and it really needs more media coverage.
  • Options
    Heya bois and gals.
    It's been a while since I started to look into an MMO. I loved playing Tibia until bots took over. I loved playing WoW until it started to be a job. I loved playing BDO until it started falling down into the cash shop p2w.
    I've been looking into this game for a year already and for now it seems good!
    This game looks like it has everything it needs to be successful. I will be watching closely and whenever there is a date for beta release I might just get the package to join and finally see if this is the game I will be worth me wasting my life on.
  • Options
    hai. i am happy to be here.
  • Options
    Hello I'm Casey aka "The Wannabe" I stream in twitch although I am new I plan on growing. Im very excited for this game. Amazing game yall making here! I cant wait to be a part of it.