Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm GoofyGhoul! I'm an avid consumer of all things MMO and an occasional streamer on Twitch! One of my favorite parts of any MMO is the Character Creation and I am super excited to try out the in-depth character creation features on AoC!
  • Options
    ThatGuyPowersThatGuyPowers Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hi I'm powers avid final fantasy player currently going for every achievable mount pet and title while I wait for alpha 2 I plan to go pretty deep into ship building and fishing I also plan to be a dreadnought when its available but that can always change all in all I plan to be the resident ship guy of whatever guild I decide to join :)
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Stan and I've been playing MMORPG's for over 20 years with too many thousand hours in Guild Wars 1 & 2, Neverwinter Online and New World. This release looks like something I would be very interested in pursuing. I am generally a support type character and am looking for the in game ability to be able to provide my team a variety of roles like straight healing, protection/buffer or a enemy debuffer.
  • Options
    SnowElfSnowElf Member
    hi there. I go by Snow Elf across social media, video gamer for 25 years now and excited to delve into Alpha 2 of AoC when it comes around. You'll see me in game as a bounty hunter who gets revenge for innocents who lost their lives at the hands of the corrupted.
    I am obsessed with anything magic.

• Options
    KhonshuKhonshu Member
    Hi all, Khonshu here. Can't wait for this to come. Will start hyping it on my Discord server soon!
  • Options
    VexlixVexlix Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Spencer. I've been following AoC for a year or so. Finally bought the Wayfarer pack today. Can't wait to play! :)
  • Options
    GlaidenGlaiden Member
    Hey All, Dave Here. I’m most excited for group dungeon crawling and character development. Really excited to get immersed in this world.
  • Options
    Hello, the Dr is in. Looking forward to see everyone in game. I’ve been watching the progression and I like what I’m seeing. Can’t wait to give it a try.
  • Options
    G'day all. My name is PepeSigaro.
    After seeing a video of the dynamics of the seasons and weather on the AoC youtube channel, I was instantly sold. I can't express enough how excited I am to play this game. As a token of my gratitude, I bought the Voyager Pre-Order Package so I can see this game grow and get well-developed and eventually being able to play and enjoy it with other enthousiasts of the genre.

• Options
    AtkinsAtkins Member
    Good day everyone! I can only thank Asmongold for his reaction to Dynamic Weather & Seasons. I'm new and I don't know anything about this whole thing, but I have a love for fantasy world-building. I hope to be an active part of the community if not at least support it.
  • Options
    Gargoyle_EmperorGargoyle_Emperor Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Afternoon all, so much has changed!! Can thank Asmongold on my behalf as well... I admit I'd kinda forgotten about AoC. Was just having a meal and flipping through YouTube and tripped over Asmongold's review of AoC weather & seasons and my eyes popped, "Holy crow!! I should really login an check on that!! Apparently there have been some updates since last I looked that I need to checkup on too!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and I'll try and be a bit more active, heh, love looking in on little projects - currently backing Star Citizen too... yep, I'm one of 'those!'
    --
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.
    -- T.S. Eliot
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Poke and I'm surely going to be a player, hoping to be a content creator aswell. I'm gonna for sure gonna have a lot of fun in this game with my MMO community.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, so happy to be here and very excited for AoC. From what I have seen this already it looks very promising.
  • Options
    Hi , im YosuWannabe an old and loving MMO player , i love all what's open world and immersive content also im exited to test play and give more feed back and maybe some new in game or shop / forum idea

Have fun every one and thx for this big game staffs and creators / admins and players .
  • Options
    Ahoy!
    I made an account for this game a couple years back, and admittedly forgot about it after switching email addresses. I was looking through some old stuff today and saw an email update. AND WOW, the game looks fantastic. I'm really looking forward to it's release.
  • Options
    Hello folks!! Just a Midwestern person here. Looking forward to checking out this MMO !! That is all I play!! Is there any other ways of getting keys??? Like twitch or something???
  • Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Chris and I am very excited to play Ashes Of Creation and see you all in game!
  • Options
    Hey :) I just joined up. I've been searching online for top MMOs and found this game, so jumping on the train.
    9GvWFCp.gif
  • Options
    Hello,

My name is Jacqora. I'm an MMO player who has and still plays lots of MMOs: Albion Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny ii, Everquest ii, Star Wars Galaxies, Neverwinter Online, Runescape, Final Fantasy 14, Dungeons & Dragons Online, and more. I'm happily married in real-life and am a mom to one son. I wish I could try Ashes Of Creation, but saw it won't release for some time. I'm excited to see how Ashes Of Creation turns out. :)
  • Options
    iOSiOS Member
    Hello, my name is Ios, but Io and Ionic are also accepted. I was interested in this game a few days ago, and I've decided to see if I could get involved in anyway. I'm a photoshop editor and bug hunter. I hope I will get to know you guys, and I am happy to support the game.
  • Options
    DukanuDukanu Member
    Hi, I-m Alex and i-m from Europe. I got the 75$ package and i am anxiously waiting to play your game and see how it is playing on my pc.
  • Options
    Hi there People!! Recently discovered Ashes and have been excited ever since, looking at purchasing a package soon to help support this game. Thanks all at the Dev team for all your devotion and hard work. I look forward to playing the game and testing things out. Lets Roll !!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    I just recently found out about Ashes of Creation and I am already excited... it looks very promising.
    I will probably make a Kaelar tank.
  • Options
    Hello guys and girls, my name is Waryasei and I am a fan of this game starting with 2020 when I discovered it and it gave me the feeling of Lineage 2, I was a big fan of that game. I hope that this is the game where I will finally make courage form my own guild for raids and world pvp instead of joining one :blush: . I have never played dps or healer in other mmo games so probably I will continue to be a tank here too (hopefully one of the top tanks :smiley: ).
    Hope to meet some of you in the Alpha 2 and become friends and prepare for the release together :)
  • Options
    TexTex Member
    Hello there!
    My name is Tex and I am old school MMORPG player. 41 years old at the time of this post :)
    I am a small community leader.
    I was Clan leader in Lineage 2 for like 6 years. I led 200 players for 2 years on one server, we where in the first 2 clans
    I went to other MMORPGs not leading this time in games like World of Warcraft with my guys for 3 years, Archeage for like 2 years, Black Dessert Online 1 year.

I hope that I can help AOC with my thoughts on the direction of the game and what I think that the community wants.

I salute you guys!

• Options
    AvikAvik Member
    So happy that I saw this game on Asmongold stream. So excited for this game.
    Loved Steven on today’s livestream, the take on how essential the crafting is going be made me so happy. This could be the game of the decade!
    Love from Denmark
  • Options
    Hello everyone I'm RavenHalllow. I've been a fan of Ashes of Creation since 2020. Haven't looked to much into it until now. As of now I'm most interested in your animal/beast taming aspect of the game. I also think that the four different areas of specialties for taming is really awesome. It makes us choose and think about what we want later in the game instead of just doing everything with one character. Been watching the videos that the devs have been posting and all I can say is WOW!!! I'm really impressed and I am looking so forward to this game.
  • Options
    Hello Hello,
    My name is Verrucht and happy to be here. Old school UO, WoW and Eve Online person here to un wittingly flex my age a bit. After a very compelling deliberation with my wife (I'm joking she doesn't know yet) I just pulled the trigger on deciding to contribute to the early development of the game. I'm excited to partake in the early testing of the project and when able I hope to create one of the most notable and welcome communities/guilds within the AoC community.

Verrucht originated as a Rogue long ago; however, I'm feeling like a Cleric-style class is a suited archetype for myself as of late. The new me perhaps. What about you?

o7
  • Options
    D4egonD4egon Member
    Avik wrote: »
    So happy that I saw this game on Asmongold stream. So excited for this game.
    Love from Denmark

This can be said about me aswell. Im D4egon from Denmark, I played a couple of MMOs but for a while Ive been just sitting and waiting for something actiually awesome to hit the market. This definately looks promising.

Kind Regards
  • Options
    GANDOFGANDOF Member
    Olá comunidade, apaixonado pelo desenvolvimento do jogo, espero jogar alfa e aguardar jogar o definitivo. Abraço a todos!!