Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Hi folks! I’m ToxiG and I’m here to play the game. You will find me taming the craziest of creatures.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone o/ BKPopica here. So far I've been looking through the forum, streams, and videos about the game and looking forward to the game's official release.
  • Options
    Hello I'm FantasyGirl. I have only recently learned about Ashes of creation about 6mo ago. I am really excited and looking forward to playing with everyone ☺️
  • Options
    I am Old I play game, seriously though I am looking forward to this title.
  • Options
    Thulis Bain otherwise known as Bill or Will Can't find this on Steam...?
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I was feeling nostalgic and started playing Rift again after many years. I heard about this game from the rift reddit and signed up. I've subscribed to the youtube channel and watched a couple of videos but I don't have a referral code and haven't even seen any gameplay yet. Anyway just wanted to say hi >:)
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Giliannah, aka Gina, and I just found out about AOC yesterday. It looks AMAZING! How do I play the game?
  • Options
    Hello, I am Justus and I just purchased the Alpha 2 pass. I am extremely excited for this game to release.
  • Options
    /wave
    Hello! Neil here, looking forward to playing with you all in A2 and beyond!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    Kutch here, been around since Everquest was in beta, and looking forward to AoC!
  • Options
    farewell here joining to keep an eye on things. Looking forward to see if AoC can outdo AA.
  • Options
    Hello All!!! Really excited to be here and hyped about all that AOC will be bringing to the genre. They call me....Chickenlipzz....and its great to meet you all! Looking forward to experiencing and providing input on what is to be an AMAZING MMO.
  • Options
    Yep. I came... I saw videos.. and I got concurred by the high key price and monthly fee. Guess I'll just be watching your replays and youtubes.. A shame coz the videos look amazing.
    Well done.

ZelfZA out.. :(
  • Options
    I'm LordPenguin on discord!
    Pleasure to be here and I cannot wait to cause some chaos.
    The Devil's greatest trick is convincing the world he does not exist.
  • Options
    Here for one last ride.🤘

Ill play this to the grave. God speed Intrepid.
  • Options
    GrishratGrishrat Member
    edited September 2022
    Hey yall, Im Grishrat looking to be a orc fighter or rogue
    melee DPS
  • Options
    I am DeadlyBubbles65. I'm new I just discovered ashes of creation. But I'm very excited to be a part of this community.
  • Options
    YsandreYsandre Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good morning, everyone! I'm Ysandre, a NA early bird backer of AoC. I've regrettably been very absent from forums/Discord/the community because I was without a gaming PC for quite some time, but I finally splurged on one as an early birthday gift to myself! Looking forward to catching up on what I've missed and future testing/play opps! :D

In-game I'm an avid explorer, tamer, crafter, guide-maker, and strategist. Very excited for what's to come and can't wait to play with you all!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Name is WoofWoofGoose and have been watching Ashes of Creation since kickstarter! Can't wait to play with all you fine folks!
    Bob: “Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.”
    Peter: “I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.”
    —Bob (Paul Wilson) and Peter (Ron Livingston), Office Space
  • Options
    Hey all, im Eivind, and I just decided to get the largest founders pack. I would love to create a fan-related site, or maybe a guild hub content system. well.. not sure... Something at least :D
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Lunark, I've been following Ashes since mid 2018! I'm really hype for this game, and I'm not afraid to use the feedback button.
  • Options
    DeadfoolDeadfool Member
    edited October 2022
    Greetings from Europe! My name is Alojz. A proud owner of a smaller carpentry workshop. I am most excited for a Necromancer class! Also, i am looking forward for owning y'alls asses after the full AoC release :wink: (joke)
    x2i66qpsxhoo.png
    Drinking refreshing snowflakes tears
  • Options
    Hello everyone, Cover here I am an adventurer looking for a home in the lands of Verra to find new and epic quest to tell someday.
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Odir. I look foreward to play AoC. I think i will be on the Creation part, rather than burning things to Ashes. :-) but who knows
  • Options
    Hello! Cheap here. I'm probably already bad at this game.
  • Options
    Hello Everybody, Shrekk here. Very excited to meet other adventurers and the community
  • Options
    BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Member
    edited November 2022
    Hello, I'm Blind Guardian, a player from Ukraine with very bad English : )
    Maybe I'll be a good tank and one day save your ass in the world of Ashes of Creation. 😉
    See you at Beta One!
    “I’ll fail any business, inexpensively” - here is my resume
  • Options
    Hello all, i'm 72Stu (gives my age away) and I'll be shipping supplies in my caravan on the Australia servers.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    Hello, Canadian here currently playing New World and awaiting for Alpha 2 to sink my teeth in this game. Lets hope New World lasts until then. Just bought the Sept-Oct pack as I wasnt too drawn into the ordinary look of the Autumn.
  • Options
    Hello, cyrinius here. Nice to meet you all. Becoming more of a fan to the game with each tidbit of info and updates I see. Hopefully will be able to join the rest of you in alpha 2 or maybe beta !