Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Hello everyone, i'm Exulux, glad to join the community of AOC !
    I can't wait to join the Alpha two o:)
  • Options
    Hello, guys. I'm Hanish and started playing Ashes of Creation not long ago.
    I'm looking forward to get along with you all.
  • Options
    Hey all! A brit here, with his bo'ol o wo'oh
    After a year newsletters & following updates here and there. I bit the bullet, I'll hopefully be joining some of you in a couple of years in alpha-2 :D
    So I'll try to make myself at home here until then!
    93zj1y5hcxlb.jpg
  • Options
    Hey everyone I am new to the forums here. Just pre purchased the pack for Alpha 2 and beyond super excited. I have been a fan since this was announced on Kickstarter way back. All good things take time though. Patience to let this game develop into what needs to be is going to be ever so worth it. Look forward to chatting and hanging with you all and most importantly gaming!
  • Options
    NoffNoff Member
    edited August 2023
    Hello everyone I am Noff(Sean) from NA. Super excited for Ashes of Creation! Can't wait to heal people in some PvP content.

Also, Dwarves are the master race. :wink:
  • Options
    VoskVosk Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Vosk and I am a veteran MMO gamer starting my Ashes of Creation journey with Alpha 2. See you in Verra!
  • Options
    Hi I’m sneakynoahking a Eso vet happy to be here 1luv
  • Options
    Hi just joined the crew!
  • Options
    Hi All!!

I'm Czarspeed and man I am so excited for this game. I just purchased the Voyager pack so looking forward to seeing y'all in Alpha 2.

I've been chasing the ultimate MMO since my first experience 20 years ago and I think I may have found a long term home in AoC.

Peace!
  • Options
    salut tout le monde, ici Vicentiko! futur joueur dans ashes of Creation!
    j'espère vous voir a tous bientôt!
  • Options
    Greetings and salutations! camping in the cue for alpha two!

~Cybbie
  • Options
    👋 Hello.. Mfcrackers here... I am all in...just ordered new gaming PC to play .... been waiting for a new MMO.. been watching this one a long time. Planning on buying access to alpha 2 so..
    See you in game!
  • Options
    Well . Alpha 2 is mine..... Was not waiting... It's just money
  • Options
    hello, the name is Bub, nice to meet you, can't wait to see you all in game.
  • Options
    Hey! My name is Bynnx! See you in game! :)
  • Options
    Just purchased the Voyager Pre-Order package, and now I am officially excited!! :)

~Ranger odom
  • Options
    Hello guys! four_sight here. Been observing this game develop since the beginning. I'm really looking forward to playing this game with you all in the near future. :)
  • Options
    Helloe everyone!
    This is Sekarior! LF Europe Guild! Cheers
  • Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone, im here to say hello!
    IZP2YkRZ09PFpLar.gif
  • Options
    yo
  • Options
    Hello there. I am your friendly Neighbourhood Hideout-Opener for extended Area's in the Reapers Hideout or Athena's Fortune in a Game far, far away.

But enough of that. I, i- uhhmm ... ... i was brought here by someone, who would love to see me attempt to do some Alpha Tests, Beta-Tests : and of Course the released Game as well.

Saw " Ashes of Creation " for the first Time inside the last +12 Months. I must say : i freaking LOVE it when People actually want to do their best to create and make a good Game that is also actually fun to play.

I am looking forward for it - and hope the Developers AND the Community giving them their Mind and Wishes of what they would love to see ingame, succeed well.

We all like to play good MMO's. And honestly : "WoW" needs more good Competition if you understand what i mean.

I am excited. Godspeed and good Winds in your Sails. Let us be Witnesses - as Greatness is being made.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Ava. Ready to sink my soul into a new MMO :)
  • Options
    salut, hate de tester cette alpha avec vous :smile:
  • Options
    Howdy and Hello

Chief of the AOS reporting and keen :)
  • Options
    Hello humans,
    Very excited about the game, and all that it promises to offer.
  • Options
    One of the best Dunfolk here, part of the lovely Dunhold community.
    Düngrim Ramheart, Ramheart Council - Pathfinder
    cocd2u6egll9.jpg
    Dünhold Discord
    Dünhold Website
  • Options
    Hello! I'm a guy from northern Europe. I used to play a lot of FFXIV. Currently playing some New World. I am looking for a new MMO that I could play for many years to come. This game looks interesting and I am excited to try it out soon!
  • Options
    Hi i'm Tallbee! I've been looking forward to this game for awhile now! I'm currently stuck playing AA till I can get into Alpha 2 buahahaha. This game looks goood.
  • Options
    Hello, Pirate Thor sent me. Looks promising, so I signed up. :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello everyone, happy and excited to join the hype train!
    Give me ambiguity or give me something else.