Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Greetings all. Totally geeked to be here. Only found out about this game a few weeks ago, but I've really liked what I've seen and heard. Great to meet you all :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone, i'm from Kharkiv city of Ukraine. My name is Ihor.
    I'm awaiting from 2019.

Let's have fun together!
  • Options
    Hello everyone my name is Marquiss and I'm happy to be here :)
  • Options
    Opre galerinha meu nome é Erick
    Meu Nick Deitapat0
    Sou do Brasil e estou ansioso para jogar ashes <3
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

I wishful great adventures and challenges together. Happy heroes!
  • Options
    Hello , im Tchaka Fire

best explorer map in RPGs B)
  • Options
    Nice to meet everyone! Hopeful to play alongside you all at one point and wish you the best in your gaming adventure!
    B)
  • Options
    hello it's gnodul time
  • Options
    Hello I am Servious7. I started gaming at a very young age. I've have played many mmorpgs including original runescape 1999, world of warcraft 2004-2023. As well as Toontown, Wizard101, Rappelz and Flyff. I am hoping for the next best mmorpg from ashes of creation. I've been following since late 2020 and have not missed a stream since.
  • Options
    Hi all, i'm akazukin or as my forum name says "akazuk1n", i hope to make friends with you all in the future
  • Options
    Hello Friends and Allies, im Konrad, but you can call me Edi or Dyntkatv , im very experienced mmo player i wouldn't lie if i tell you i played most tittles since beta/realese . I was watching ashes of creation but i wont lie. I get hyped like few weeks ago so im going to partipace in alpha two and so on hope to meet you all and have a great day! Best Regards sincerly yours me :D
    43xtq91kl7a3.gif
  • Options
    Greetings adventurers,

I go by many names. Over the years I have played Everquest, Ragnarok, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, LOTRO, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, and ESO. However, I spend most of my gametime in WoW. I have played every version of WoW over the years and watched it fall from a vibrant and immersive MMORPG to the decrepit state it is in today. I participated in numerous Alpha tests including Amazon’s recent New World. I was there when they turned to madness. I am a firm believer that Ashes of Creation will bring back the engaging and unforgettable experiences lost to the past. I am here to help in any way that I can. I believe the most important aspects of an MMORPG is properly navigating concepts such as risk vs reward, community connection, teamwork, and immersion. As an Alpha 2 tester, I hope to provide valuable feedback and help the developers realize Ashes of Creation’s rise.

I will see you in Verra, friends.
    c8ybb18afj2p.jpg
    "The gods do not fear death. They greet death as an old friend. When your time comes to return to the ashes, move forward knowing death is merely one of many paths to a new adventure."
  • Options
    Hi, looking forward to the pvp. Hope it flows quickly :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Thirias_ aka my character name is Aron. I come from Germany and would like to represent Ashes here and have a great time and lots of roleplay with my group and all the other players.
  • Options
    JkwolfmanJkwolfman Member
    edited November 2023
    Figured this would be the place to put my first Response! Hello there fellow adventurers I'm Jkwolfman and I am part of HOU!
    2ydqpek8354x.gif
  • Options
    kbuck85kbuck85 Member
    edited November 2023
    Hello everyone!!!
    I am known as Kbuck some of my friends call me a "Hott Mess" because I don't know what I am doing in a game or where im going... I tend to get lost and don't know where my team is. I am new to the whole PC gaming community I usually play & stream on my xbox a variety of games but some of the most beautiful game are strictly PC. My brother was telling me about this game and it looks so beautiful that I couldn't pass up wanting to be a part of it so I bought a gaming laptop just to get me started and hopefully play this. I am so excited to play it one day. Hope you all feel the same as me and I am so glad to be here.
    Have a great day!!!
    https://twitch.tv/kbuck85
  • Options
    greezusgreezus Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Good afternoon!
    My name is Greezus, and I am finally getting on the forum here. I donated to the Kickstarter back in 2017 and have periodically gotten myself extremely hyped up then calmed back down over the years. I will be playing in the Betas and look forward to having an epic adventure through the world and meeting some of you along the way.

Cheers,
    Greezus

"When the going gets weird. The weird turn pro."
    - Hunter S. Thompson

"We are but a speck in the moment of time situated between two eternities, the past and the future."
    -Legacy

• Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Hi All ... Looking forward to meeting you all in game
  • Options
    Here! From launch of EQ to Launch of SWG to death, then Launch of CoH to Launch of EQ2 to Launch of Rift, back to EQ2, then Archeage then FFXIV until Launch of NW (burned out hard on that) Waiting for AoC for EVER!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I am Zilola. I used to be a semi-hard core gamer with my husband on WOW but have been out of the MMO world for some time. We are looking forward to Ashes. This game has so much of what my husband and I envisioned an MMO needed. I feel like the developers listened in to my husband and my conversations 15 years ago when the developers designed things like nodes, genetics in animal husbandry, and realism like caravans to move large products. We have been following Ashes for years and are so excited for it to start. We now have a son and can't wait to get him into MMO gaming with us and all the friends and family we have invited to join in when Ashes comes out. I am most excited about exploring the world to collect creatures. My major in college was Agriculture with an Animal Science Option so I love everything about animal production. I would love to help make anything realistic for the game concerning genetics, reproduction, animal husbandry, etc. Hopefully my ideas on the forums are helpful to the team. I have been thinking about game design for fun about this type of game for decades.
    Keep up the great work Ashes Team!
    ~~Zilola, WOW
  • Options
    Hi I am Hoboslapper I am so looking forward to this mmo to be released.
  • Options
    DripyulaDripyula Member
    edited December 2023
    Hey I'm Dripyula and I am here to dance on the graves of people who stand around afk in the openworld.
    I loot natural ressources from my victims and drink their blood until they are mummified. <3
    Fantasys aside I wonder if we could really become Vampires in Ashes of Creation?
    Would be cool. >:)
    6h4yddoh6t31.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, I'm V, waiting for this miracle, I hope it will start soon) o:)
    9xwgbbeqr21d.jpg
  • Options
    Hi all, Snowhti here from other MMOs. I am looking forward to AoC <3
  • Options
    DaeronDaeron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey ! Hi all ! Daeron here from lost place ! Look for my long awaited new world ! AoC can't wait !!
  • Options
    My name is Deneriuss, Hello World. Gamere, tester, and sometime streamer. Can't wait to play.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to being a Dwarf, hopefully with a really big axe
    Can I get a Rock and Stone?
  • Options
    Hello Y'all. Wolfenbane here aka Ron. I have been Playing MMORPG's since 1991 with Neverwinter Nights. Than moved to Everquest, Everquest2, and World of Warcraft. Looking forward to playing Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    Greetings, I am daexarayan. I backed some time ago. Not the most tech savvy. But this game looks great and I love most. I am an NA member and looking to make adventuring friends.