Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• BrotgutraBrotgutra Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    edited August 28
    Hello All,
    Brotgutra here! Super excited about ashes and happy to be invited. A little bummed that I JUST saw this, so late start:(
  • postinpostin Member, Alpha Two
    Hi y'all Im postin, i've been following AoC since 2020.
  • Greetings everyone! Finally able to purchase a phase one alpha 2 key to help bring this amazing looking game to life.
  • Greetings all. DragonKind. Just purchased first wave bundle. Looking forward to joining all in the future.
  • Hi. Glad to be part of Alpha II Wave I. Looking forward to checking out AoC. Where and how do we download the game? What happens to the $120 if my system can't meet the spec?
  • OracaiOracai Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hi! I'm Corey currently looking for a guild, but really unsure of how available I will be since i work in healthcare.
    I hope to play alongside some of you soon.
    Question to the Dev team. Seeing as the alpha 2 releases on the very month and date of my Birthday, any chance you could make a green & black version of the Fire fox. 🤞🫶, its my favorite colors and will be my color scheme for my mage. I'd even pay for the special skin.
  • TiredofTiredof Member, Alpha Two
    Hello, I am Tiredof. Looking forward to Alpha and immersing myself into AoC.
  • Hey everyone. I'm Nomickk. I'm looking forward to playing AoC with you all!
    When I die, I want to go peaceful and sleeping...
    I don't want to go kicking and screaming like the passengers of his car.
  • NotSoSubtleNotSoSubtle Member, Alpha Two
    Hello there
  • I am Edd, known as LordDoc from Ultima Online since 1997, The gang who pvp Lord Gork and took off his head as a bounty. I can't wait for some real hardcore PVP and to meet some cool friends. I have a good feeling about this game.
  • PhamPham Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hi folks! I’m Pham. I’m most excited for release in Ashes of Creation.
    "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." - Ephesians 6:11
  • imbarossaimbarossa Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hello from Sweden! <3
  • I am DigitalDream, I played SWG and UO way back when. Looking to make a ton of friends and be a part of a great gaming community. Also, Hello from Vancouver Island!!
    4kxu6jncjbez.jpg
  • hello fellow adventurers. My name is Benjamin, and I started MMORPGs with Everquest in 1999. Since then I have played almost all the MMORPGs, notably Wow, Starwars Galaxies, Lotro, Vanguard, Age of Conan, etc.
    I can't wait to be able to test Ashes of Creation, I have a lot of expectations regarding this project. Additionally, as a supporter of the star citizen project, I can't wait to see ashes server meshing working. there you go, all my best wishes to the devs and maybe see you soon on the alpha :)
  • FrykmanFrykman Member, Alpha Two
    Hello, I am Immanuel, I am from sweden soon to be 50 years old. Looking forward to alpha2 which I will stream on minimum specs for referal, I wont let you know stream channel thats up to you to find your precious streamer or play Alpha and onwards yourself. Besides that I am quite calm nowdays and enjoy chill play so I will probably be gathering my days in Ashes with hopefully some PvP interruptions, you heard me I am waiting for you PK'ers :smiley: Anyway wish you all a good fortunate life in game and IRL and god bless!
    Avid gamer and charity streamer. looking forward to stream ashes of creation alpha two for my charity hobby.
  • KiravosKiravos Member, Alpha Two
    Hello I'm Kiravos. I like to stab things. That is all.
  • VazariVazari Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hello I am Poroscarves and I have been following the game since the beginning! Excited to be here.
  • brownricebrownrice Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    yoo long time lurker here been one ashes since apoc days if yall see brownrice out in verra say was good lookinh for people to game with always pce luv n chikn grease
    Cheers
    :#
  • ZeeckZeeck Member
    Hello everyone
    Zeeck here
  • Hiya! Roisindvbh here with Legends and Lorekeepers :) Been playing MMOs for the last 20 years and pretty much tried them all. Have had times where I was a competitive raider but now that I'm older and a lot busier I tend more towards the casual. Very excited by the new concepts Ashes is trying to create and can't wait to share Alpha II with the world! :)
  • xSympxSymp Member
    Hello all, I'm xSymp a fellow gamer. I've been following Ashes of Creation for a few years now and have decided to join for the Alpha Two Access. I'm very excited to soon play a part in the development process by submitting warranted feedback. Hope to see you all in-game soon and have a nice day!
  • seluselu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hello there~. I am Selu!
    My MMO history started in Rift, and since then I've been floating around aimlessly looking for a new home. I've been keen on seeing Ashes go live for quite some time now. I love to do my fair share of Roleplaying, but I'm also keen on dungeons and raiding. I'm looking forward to making new connections, friends, and memories of the many years in Ashes. :)
  • Hello all you beautiful beings, I'm JayRow. I'm kind of new to AoC, overly excited might be an understatement.
  • OdeneOdene Member
    Hi AoC community! Can't wait to join the fun! <3
    Ashes of creation Polish community
    Check out also Placówkowo
  • Hello everyone, I learned about this game earlier this month and been watching old videos, new videos, TikTok’s, everything. I think I’m addicted to the game and alpha hasn’t even dropped yet, I’m counting the days to becoming an alpha pioneer!
  • Hello
    I’m super excited to join the Ashes of Creation community!
    I am buying my alpha 2 key this weekend and I can’t wait to game with you all!
  • Sup y'all! Glad to be here, got referred by one of the game designers who happens to be a family member.
    Looking forward to playing Beta and full release when that day arrives!
    ge01grcg5e2i.png
  • DasheanDashean Member
    edited October 19
    Hey Guys whats up I'm Dashean or Dash a small time youtuber over at Dasheangames looking forward to making content on this game when it launches into Beta two as well as be able to find a nice little cross roads to settle down in and to build an inn to hang my hat, put my staff away and enjoy a mug or two of the finest ale, mead or wine that either I'll brew with materials I find in my journeys or through trades from far off strange lands
  • Hey all! My name is Kirill and I've been waiting to play AoC since 2020! Will be joining you at Alpha 2. I am planinig to be a Cleric.
  • BillieDinoBillieDino Member
    edited October 19
    Hello all! I’m BillieDino (or just Billie) and I’m excited to get to try out the game during the Alpha Two, phase 1 session! Not sure how much time that I will have considering that we’re headed into holiday season but I will do my best. For all you game vets, what is the one thing you recommend focusing on if you didn’t have a lot of time?