Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

Comments

• Options
    @Sterling47Ag check us out bro.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    History:
    Breaking the L2 vet trend a bit. I have a little diverse background, started of with MMO back when League of Legend just launched, 2009. I was gold rank season 1 and 2. Played small LOL scrims throughout that period. Moved on in 2011 to Eden Eternal then in 2014 to Aura Kingdom both published by Aeria Games playing Spin to win/one shot wonders (warrior/revanger respectively) class. I moved out of the mmo genre the later part of 2014 to play COD - Advance Warfare. Oh man that was epic times.
        In 2015 I move to Echo of Souls where I changed my style a bit playing an Ice mage. This was where the PVP appetite manifested and me becoming one of the top Ice mage on NA server, 10-20man(my crew) vs 3 guild alliances (literally against a Chinese zerg army), to solo stealing PvP boss, to outplaying OP classes & players in the game in arena and battlefield. Fun times. After Aeria Games failed us with poor optimization and content updates, some of the crew moved to Blade and Soul in 2016. My BnS experience never went as ideally as I wanted, as I played on the EU server with 6 others of my crew so ping screwed me over. In BnS it was just 1v1 arena which I wasn't able to get to Platinum Tier as ping was very much a decisive factor. 
       Late 2015 to 2016 I dropped BnS and start of with COD- Black Ops 3. Oh man epic times again. sadly PC version player base always die out for COD. Since March 2017, I started playing Revelation Online published by My.com. The game is a well structured but massively P2win/P2Progress(really no difference IMO). Decided to play Healer in RO due to going in alone, its been ok so far, but the high spenders really makes it depressing lol. 

Background:
    In real life I am a Data Analyst, so finding trends, improving inefficiencies and strategies are along my line.

My goals:
    AoC may be the game to fill the MMORPG void we all need, I will be using AoC to go into streaming, YouTube ventures, will be making guides for the game as well as for class(s) I play.

What I bring to the table:
    I bring commitment to the table. PVP/PVE enthusiasm. and most of all Involvement of the Core values of the guild. 
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Destropie!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    welcome @Destropie, great to have you on the team!
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Sterling47Ag!
  • Options
    Welcome @Sterling47Ag, Ranger crew ready to hunt!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    FaithZero said:
    Welcome @Sterling47Ag, Ranger crew ready to hunt!
    I'm so very ready lol
  • Options
    Wecome to the team @Sterling47Ag!
  • Options
    We will engulf the world of AoC with a feeling of active opposition and hostility! 
  • Options
    @Nemesis2699 check us out and see if we are to your liking

• Options
    @seksicleric saw your post, am not sure you will like our initiative, but you can be converted "evil laugh"
  • Options
    GxFaithz said:
    @seksicleric saw your post, am not sure you will like our initiative, but you can be converted "evil laugh"
    Lol, mind you we will be heavily focused on PvP we don't want to be "bullies". We see a big difference from being competitive to being Jerks. If you are ok with the PvP than you might like it here
  • Options
    Boom goes the dynamite
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @deadhe4d!
  • Options
    welcome to the family @deadhe4d!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hey @deadhe4d!, heard you are a sharpshooter like myself!  B) welcome to the squad!
  • Options
    @Synjen let me know if you are still in contact with anybody I may not be. I will talk to Oz soon.
  • Options
    @Voxul, check us out!.
  • Options
    GxFaithz said:
    @Voxul, check us out!.
    I do already...

*Stares and @GOAT's butt
  • Options
    Check you out.. aye but how... can't find a link to anything. (very new to this forum).
  • Options
    @Voxul, go to page 1 of this forum post and and give it a read. If it peeks your interest in joining us, just drop @GOAT a message
  • Options
    Oh dang @Karthos, you can stare as long as you want if you join up! I'll draw up the contract.
  • Options
    @mamayakopombe This guild would be ideal for what you are looking for. Go to page 1 and read what the lead @WinterAssassin has in mind.
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Ozzman!
  • Options
    All aboard this crazy train!!! B)>:)@Ozzman
  • Options
    @AureliaWrynn I think you may be a great fit here ! Go to page one and read our post if you dont mind. Tell me what you think! I sent you a pm  :) 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @mcg55ss, Hey check us out "Guild Enmity", give our post's (page 1)  a read, if it interest you give us a shout on Discord.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @MrWaffles.  Just saying, you must be more of the "B guild" since waffles are evil!

On a side note.  May be interesting in joining!
  • Options
    @PancakeSmuggler feel free to jump in our discord, it's on the original post here. I think a @PancakeSmuggler and @MrWaffles combo would be pretty good lol
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Nemesis2699