Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which Class Will Be Your Main?

Comments

• Options
    Kratz said:
    Only 9% Bard? Cool - I can charge more for my songs!
    Are you still coming to the wedding as I need some one to play the rains of castamere
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Unless you meet a fighter/bard who's at 7%. heh
  • Options
    nagash said:
    @Virtek I'm kind of surprised at the lack of mages and summoners really considering its high fantasy 
    You're just biased!
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Sing me a song, you're the piano-man.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    That sounds alott like that class in guild wars 2 whos name escapes me 
    Mesmer? They focus on illusion magic. Having said that, I think the implementation in GW2 was so underwhelming compared to what you could do with a school of illusion magic.
  • Options
    Maybe a Bard/Mage..... not sure yet.
    I want to play this game!!!!! :p 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Are you still coming to the wedding as I need some one to play the rains of castamere
    Hey, I've got a bone to pick with you! You never said it would be that song, but I'll still do it, I keep my word and I won't have you calling me lazy bones!
  • Options
    Ghyx said:
    nagash said:
    That sounds alott like that class in guild wars 2 whos name escapes me 
    Mesmer? They focus on illusion magic. Having said that, I think the implementation in GW2 was so underwhelming compared to what you could do with a school of illusion magic.
    That's the one thank you.

Here have a gift
  • Options
    After thinking heavily on it ... I think I'll choose the most Difficult class, while having a ... "Jacks-of-Trades" ....lols i think thats destined to fall Xp.

... But what if they balance the "Jack-of-Trades" to be viable and not useless  ( : O )
    Hope to see this ^~^
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kratz said:
    i was actually thinking of going with a pair of cymbals. But If the cash shop offers fancy glasses I'd be more than willing to Elton John it up. 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kratz said:
    i was actually thinking of going with a pair of cymbals. But If the cash shop offers fancy glasses I'd be more than willing to Elton John it up. 
    "Piano Man" sounds more like Billy Joel, lol.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kratz said:
    Im still standing is a great song ^^
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Kratz said:
    "Piano Man" sounds more like Billy Joel, lol.
    Oops. I was humming rocket man in my head
  • Options
    Still a great song 
  • Options
    I'm probably gonna play fighter with mage secondary class. Just imagine a talented and fierce fighter combining knowledge of arcane magic with his skills. Maybe he doesn't have to use weapon anymore and can power his attacks with arcane power?
  • Options
    I am thinking Summoner or Mage as my main.  I have tried to play melee classes in other games but I always go back to ranged DPS.  Its my bread and butter. 
  • Options
    Decided on Rogue, but will probably play Mage and Fighter fairly evenly as well.

PS: Cheers for first post!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome @Aaron!
  • Options
    Wow base off the polls results so far looks like parties are going to be so diverse yay!!! Still fighter ftw  :p
  • Options
    I'll like be a Mage/Cleric or a Cleric/Mage. Depending on how the class system works.
  • Options
    i just like the fact that it seems to be all balance out right now, no one class has a clear lead yet
  • Options
    Rogue primary with a summoner secondary depending on what you can do with that. IF you can summon a storm of throwing daggers or shadow to help you dodge around and hide, that would be dope.
  • Options
    I'll be playing Fighter/Fighter as my Main, It's just who I am in most mmo's.  Upfront in your face melee is how i like playing, we'll see how well it goes in ashes. I really hope it doesn't turn into a "flavor of the month" thing, in regards to what weapons we use,  I hope 2h weapons aren't always the "Best in slot", I really like Dual wielding so I hope that's a thing for Fighters. And I really hope the Animations are EPIC!! ( they really need to be )

I Didn't choose Fighter, Fighter chose me.

P.S. I love how everyone thinks Fighter is going to be THE easy class.. when in fact Ranger is THE easy class more often than not..Its too early to know these things..
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Rogue for life :)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I'd have to go with fighter right now until we learn a bit more about how all the classes are going to work. Although cleric is definitely high up on my list and I may end up as a Fighter/Cleric or even a Cleric/Fighter. Perhaps even Fighter/Bard.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    You have to ask 

just why
  • Options
    gonna try summoner i'm usually DPS or tank in other MMOs
  • Options
    My songs will be as beautiful as my name and as dark as my soul.
  • Options
    My songs will be as beautiful as my name and as dark as my soul.

Oooh. Dark songs like Lego batman. 
  • Options
    Probably a Cleric healer. I always play healers... I might play a Rogue if stealth mechanics are done properly.