Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What class will YOU be picking?

Comments

• A shadowmancer or a shadowcaster.
  • VeyrahVeyrah Member
    Unless it turns out a big disappointment of a class, i will 100% start Summoner on release. Secondary will depend on how the augments will work.

Also I hope the summoner isn't 100% summon skills, i would like to see some buffs/damage spells that dont rely on summons.

I also read that summoners can summon effects rather than just creatures. It would be interesting if mage augment made the summoner summon lingering/circling elements instead to damage the enemy.
  • Not really sure yet, but I would like to play some spear wielder with somethign like falcon pet or wolves. Basically some sturdy forest boy.

So I guess the closest thing yet is Falconer I guess, but time will tell!
  • knickiiknickii Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Rogue definitely. Maybe rogue, rogue for assassin or rogue, ranger for scout
  • RolandRoland Member
    There isn't a "dwarf-killing" class so Paladin will do.
  • skearnzskearnz Member
    edited July 2021
    orc tank, dunno what secondary i will take but im leaning towards either rogue or tank, depends on the augments : D
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    Roland wrote: »
    There isn't a "dwarf-killing" class so Paladin will do.

Oh, we're going to have fun...
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • My first class will be bard or cleric:)
    2. i dunno yet. I need more infos before i can chose :D !
  • Arthus DawnbreakerArthus Dawnbreaker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm interested in the below classes. What makes this game so great is how many combination options there are to create a class you want to play. Ive always played paladins, Beastmasters, and tanks so it will be interesting to see how these all stack up with each other. I'm very excited to try them all out.

Cleric / Fighter = Templar
    Cleric / Tank = Apostle
    Fighter / Fighter = Weapon Master
    Fighter / Cleric = Highsword
    Fighter / Mage = Spellsword
    Fighter / Ranger = Hunter
    Fighter / Summoner = Bladecaller
    Fighter / Tank = Dreadnought
    Mage / Fighter = Battlemage
    Mage / Summoner = Warlock
    Mage / Tank = Spellstone
    Ranger / Cleric = Soulbow
    Ranger / Ranger = Hawkeye
    Summoner / Ranger = Beastmaster
    Tank / Cleric = Paladin
    Tank / Tank = Guardian
  • MordecariousMordecarious Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Enchanter
  • Too early to tell, but knowing me the class that has the most obnoxious intricate spell combo/rotation to it
  • Bump!
    ExcitableSaltyDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif
  • AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Pirate wrote: »
    Bump!

Arr, the pirate returns.

My data extraction tools are at the ready, mate.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• CawwCaww Member
    Ranger - I always start with a ranger, not sure which subclass of ranger but always a ranger (Ranger down!! ... anyone?)
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Caww wrote: »
    Ranger - I always start with a ranger, not sure which subclass of ranger but always a ranger (Ranger down!! ... anyone?)

I don't suppose you also play dwarf?
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • I do always like the bard class when there in game so probaly bard something, ill keep eye on ranger and summoners too but it realy depends on there play style which we wont realy know till later when we get more details of classes/mixing them
  • ZilgzZilgz Member
    Mage
    Initial interests include: Archwizard, Acolyte, and Sorcerer.

Side note. Extremely interested in Bard gameplay. I have a feeling it will be top tier in PVP. I enjoyed reading everyone's selections. Thanks for starting the page @Pirate <3
  • Looking at Shadowblade, might try weapon master too. Then after that, who knows. I want to try everything!
  • I really want to play Templar or maybe Highsword. Guess it'll depend. A few others look like they might be interesting. Just started to follow the game so idk how friendly it'll be as far as alts but those would be my go to
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    JustVine wrote: »

If it that's the case, I may really wonder whether we ARE related...
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • CawwCaww Member
    CROW3 wrote: »

Gads.. everyone knows only wood-elfs make the prettiest/handsomest rangers but we allow our diminutive friends to aspire...
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Gads.. everyone knows only wood-elfs make the prettiest/handsomest rangers but we allow our diminutive friends to aspire...

Ah good. It's easier to pick the tall ones off with headshots.
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • CawwCaww Member

Ah good. It's easier to pick the tall ones off with headshots.

I heard that...
  • AmmodAmmod Member
    spellshield
  • HoratiusHoratius Member
    edited July 2022
    Warrior. Or the closet class to it.
    “Nobody likes a warrior until the enemy is at the gate”
  • High Priest for those big heals.
  • AzrayaAzraya Member
    Predator and NightShield.
  • With some assumptions made, I am thinking Tellsword.
  • Haven't decided between summoner or tank yet as a main archetype, so no idea on a secondary.
  • Knight or paladin