Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Full loot!!!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    BarteQ100 said:
    I vote against full loot

Idea of full loot is totaly against my gameplay style. I'm not a guild player and I prefer to play solo or with my girlfriend. Full loot benefits only guilds as they can mass hunt other players and we solo player can do nothing

stiven said it must be community game, so....

• Options
    BarteQ100 said:
    " I vote against full loot

Idea of full loot is totaly against my gameplay style. I'm not a guild player and I prefer to play solo or with my girlfriend. Full loot benefits only guilds as they can mass hunt other players and we solo player can do nothing "

stiven said it must be community game, so.... "

True, but we wouldn't want to discourage other Newbies from playing this MMO either. Because then that will lead to a " negative Word-of-Mouth " - which could result in less Players trying it out. 

Besides, I personally think the Current Open-World PvP Loot System is fine as it now. But, at the moment, its technically a " PlaceHolder " - it'll only be definite after Alpha & Beta testing. In which case, if its either lacking or too lenient , then they might propose to alter the Loot Drop for Combatants (Purple) , but not as severe as Corruption.

At this point, the biggest difference between the Corruption (Red) & Combatant (Purple) ... i that the Corrupted Player Combat-Effectiveness will decrease based on the Corruption Score - which so far seems reasonable.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I read a good amount of this, and I thought my choice for full loot would mean I accept what ashes of creations devs have already stated. However, I didn't understand the question I suppose. This article is hilarious and needs to just end. Full loot won't work in this game, partial loot is awesome, and the devs already stated their direction which most of us knew before putting our money into this game.
  • Options
    I seriously can't believe you all are still feeding boogis.
  • Options
    Toothless wolf's must be feeded, otherwise they will die and Greenpeace will try to cancel this game. :'( 
  • Options

We fed it so much, it appears it spawned another.  :D
  • Options
    Cyreph said:
    We fed it so much, it appears it spawned another.  :D
    Welp, maybe it's time to start a petition for Ashes to be made into a FPS :confounded:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Pkfyre said:
    Full loot will turn off more players than it will bring.
    Are you hearing yourself? Casuals and Care Bears DONT care in wich MMO they are going to play. They pay for "a new looking fine texture" and if they pay MMO - they think that all have to go in there way. IT is so silly!!! STOP KILLING MMORPG Ganre!!!
    I vote for a "full loot" - it's better then nothing. If anything goods will drop by a chance from  any player - it will be rather balance choice!

PS: full loot_mode_on -5000 Casuals +10000 PvP players from other projects!!!
  • Options
    Look at EVE Online - millions of players with full loot.
  • Options
    J4y said:
    Pkfyre said:
    Are you hearing yourself? Casuals and Care Bears DONT care in wich MMO they are going to play. They pay for "a new looking fine texture" and if they pay MMO - they think that all have to go in there way. IT is so silly!!! STOP KILLING MMORPG Ganre!!!
    I vote for a "full loot" - it's better then nothing. If anything goods will drop by a chance from  any player - it will be rather balance choice!

Sir, there is absolutely no need to use this many caps keys or exclamation marks, we are able to understand what you say without you shouting at us. Calling people silly or care bears isn't really helping either to contribute to a decent conversation/discussion.

That being said, the developers already said there won't be a full loot system.
  • Options
    You not feeding Boogis. You feeding the subject. I can make a topic Boogis is the king of the world and believe me there won't be as many responds. 
  • Options
    Ngangatar said:
    J4y said:
    Pkfyre said:

Sir, there is absolutely no need to use this many caps keys or exclamation marks, we are able to understand what you say without you shouting at us. Calling people silly or care bears isn't really helping either to contribute to a decent conversation/discussion.

That being said, the developers already said there won't be a full loot system.
    He did caps only once. Stop being an asshole.