Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Full loot!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WoW  boogis  I'm stunned by your hype and belief that you know what makes people happy.   I'm really sorry but in my mind you are coming off as a spoiled child trying to bully others into your way of thinking.  I think you need to try to calm down.   As you yourself have said, it is only a game.  Insecure are those who try to define other's pleasures and can't satisfy their own. 
    Go relax. 
  • Options
    boogis said:
    i really understand your feelings. before i got first time killed in albion i was scared like shit, and once it happen i was crying like a bitch. i call to all my friends in seek of attention and support, crying like a girl. but then it happen again and again and finally i stopped being attached to bloody stupid virtual stuff. i understood it is just a game and loosing items is part of it. why you guys think you ll live forever? you have to grow up and stop being attached. i know where it come from. you are insecure in real life so you go to virtual world to achieve stability to achieve no stress life. you need to feel power without any risk of loosing it. and if someone get you suddenly out of your zone of comfort you feel big pain. that is really childish position. smart adult people doesnt care if they are happy or not happy its still the same thing for them. cos you are adult you can handle it. its not an amusment park for children its a wild west grow up already. i feel so sorry that there so many of ya. (plz no offence, i just wanna that everyone be happier) 

WoW  boogis  I'm stunned by your hype and belief that you know what makes people happy.   I'm really sorry but in my mind you are coming off as a spoiled child trying to bully others into your way of thinking.  I think you need to try to calm down.   As you yourself have said, it is only a game.  Insecure are those who try to define other's pleasures and can't satisfy their own.  You should ask yourself  why  it's  so important for you to gank and steal another's equipment.   Time to chill, take a deep breath and relax and we'll all be happy.

CylverRayne

• Options
    boogis said:

WoW  boogis  I'm stunned by your hype and belief that you know what makes people happy.   I'm really sorry but in my mind you are coming off as a spoiled child trying to bully others into your way of thinking.  I think you need to try to calm down.   As you yourself have said, it is only a game.  Insecure are those who try to define other's pleasures and can't satisfy their own.  You should ask yourself  why  it's  so important for you to gank and steal another's equipment.   Time to chill, take a deep breath and relax and we'll all be happy.

i want just be happy in a game, and everyone too. and i try to get to the core of the problem. im not bulling and i know if feels no good only for the first time when you get used to it then its all fine. im not ganker myself and ganking is not my point of view so you wrong about that but there is a ancient russian proverb " why there is a pike in a lake? so that a crucian wont relax". and im pritty calm you know its only yourself who start worring, nobody complainig but you cos nobody care. so if you strat worrying that means im on the right way, i get you out of your zone of comfort, your opinion is getting cracked. people always like this they dont wanna change their opinion without pain and you feel that pain that why you reacting on my words. but after pain there come pleasure. 
    i know that im right and you ll be yourself who will quit he game cos it will get boring. so dont argue with me argue with yourself ))
    Your assume way too much my friend and know little.   Enough said.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    i cant delete spam so i edit it
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    i cant delete spam so i edit it. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Grisu i like what you have said. that will create more intensive item flow. that what i want really from full loot. but if i was a casual player i wouldnt be scared about not getting any gear at all. look... i also play albion online. i play it casually (yes hardcore game i play casually) and all the time im there and enemy has been killed and looted ppl always asks they fellow co-guildiers if they need anything from that loot. many time ppl have desire to put all loot on guilds AH for very cheap price (they dont do it cos some other players can resell it on normal ah for higher price but that not a point) what im saying is that if you put people in certain conditions they adapt. and if you give them harder conditions they get closer together, they for a teamwork and community. and community is what aoc is all about. when we went on gvg another day i said hey guys i dont have any gear and guild gave me heaps of gear sets because there is a full loot. if there was no full loot that gear would have been created by the crafters which is the same thing but more boring. and ONE MOST IMPORTANT THING! if there is not full loot system then there is no demand for for lower lvl gear. there is only demand for higher lvl gear. until you reach top gear lvl and then you stacked. and that decrees value of all gear items in a tree. cos once you got better gear you dont need your old gear anymore like in wow. you cant even  give it to your friend because there is no full loot and crafters will collaps cos nobody will craft stuff anymore, everyone will be just passing gear on each other. so they will have to make all gear personalised like in wow. which is make whole picture just sucks. it is killing all community. with full loot we will have a healthy economy, crafters will always be busy. combat will have more meaning. and create big gear flow (i forgot what i was gonna say smth really convincing lol  ) anyway. 
    and one more thing. i know when you convinced in something there no way and other person who can change your opinion but i ask you please use your brain and think about it otherwise we ll turn great game of all times into swamp.  <3 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Well thats some spam right there 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Well thats some spam right there 

Forum has gone all strange for me. There's quite a few threads spamming or duplicated on my screen? You?
  • Options
    @Kratz I'm having the same problem as well
  • Options
    boogis said:
    risk versus reward
    I vote against this because it would be too easily abused.  
    HOWEVER
    I think I know of a possible way to make it work.
    Instead of being purely Full loot, make it so each player has a PvP Counter.  Or a Faction Counter so to speak.  How it would function would be simple.
    Say there were two players.  Player 1 with 10 Player kills (PK) and player 2 with none.  If player 2 is attacked by player 1 and ends up dying he would lose a portion of his money but as long as he has a lower PK score than player 1 he will not drop any of his gear.  However if the PK scores were reversed and player 2 had a higher PK score than player 1 then his equipped items have a CHANCE of dropping.  
    Now in the case of self defense, (using the example above) if player 2 that has a lower PK score is attacked first by player 1 and somehow does pull off that reversal and kills player 1, by the rules of self defense his PK counter will not rise if he killed player 1 as long as his PK counter was lower.

On another note with the second example given.  If player 1 attacks player 2, player 2 pulls off the reversal and kills player 1, since player 1 had a higher PK score, player 1 would have a CHANCE to drop some equipped items.  In the case of self defense the chance of dropped loot is slightly higher when pulling a reversal than being the attacker.

So...  Risk versus Reward.  You need to have background knowledge on your intended target if you plan on becoming a headhunter. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    No. I just don't like PvP. I like PvP for something like a caravan I want to protect. But gankfest? No.
    It's not that I'm scared. I like PvP in MOBA games like LOL. I just don't enjoy it in mmo. Many people do not enjoy it.  And it could be easily abused.

You like it or not, games ARE for amusement and fun. And most people do not enjoy being killed as fast as they loot some cool item, just because people want to get it from them. 

You drop your mats when you die and your gear is slowly getting destroyed from what I heard, but you can repair it. You get neg experience for deaths too. I think that's enough. 

I don't know what's up with you, but it seems like you are trying to bully people into liking what you like, and you state you know better than them what will make them happy? WTF? That's seriously wrong.
  • Options
    I HAVE TO CLEAR SITUATION WITH SPAMM!
    i tryed to create a post and iv copied past the name of the person who i responded to. and once i clicked "post it" then forum started to act funny. it wouldnt let me post it becouse of that name. before i figured it out i clicked on post it like ten times but nothing happen and only after few day these messages appeared. its some dug of something. it was me but i didnt know that im spamming, so sorry about that. i cant delete it now so i edited a message. 
  • Options
    Kasyee said:
    No. I just don't like PvP. I like PvP for something like a caravan I want to protect. But gankfest? No.
    It's not that I'm scared. I like PvP in MOBA games like LOL. I just don't enjoy it in mmo. Many people do not enjoy it.  And it could be easily abused.

You like it or not, games ARE for amusement and fun. And most people do not enjoy being killed as fast as they loot some cool item, just because people want to get it from them. 

You drop your mats when you die and your gear is slowly getting destroyed from what I heard, but you can repair it. You get neg experience for deaths too. I think that's enough. 

I don't know what's up with you, but it seems like you are trying to bully people into liking what you like, and you state you know better than them what will make them happy? WTF? That's seriously wrong.
    im not bullying. i know it from my own experience of UO and albion wow allods online etc. it is better with full loot but you have to do it right. if you dont like it, fine. make server for those who like it. we just sharing our points of view its not a crime.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Semaarius said:
    boogis said:
    risk versus reward
    I vote against this because it would be too easily abused.  
    HOWEVER
    I think I know of a possible way to make it work.
    Instead of being purely Full loot, make it so each player has a PvP Counter.  Or a Faction Counter so to speak.  How it would function would be simple.
    Say there were two players.  Player 1 with 10 Player kills (PK) and player 2 with none.  If player 2 is attacked by player 1 and ends up dying he would lose a portion of his money but as long as he has a lower PK score than player 1 he will not drop any of his gear.  However if the PK scores were reversed and player 2 had a higher PK score than player 1 then his equipped items have a CHANCE of dropping.  
    Now in the case of self defense, (using the example above) if player 2 that has a lower PK score is attacked first by player 1 and somehow does pull off that reversal and kills player 1, by the rules of self defense his PK counter will not rise if he killed player 1 as long as his PK counter was lower.

On another note with the second example given.  If player 1 attacks player 2, player 2 pulls off the reversal and kills player 1, since player 1 had a higher PK score, player 1 would have a CHANCE to drop some equipped items.  In the case of self defense the chance of dropped loot is slightly higher when pulling a reversal than being the attacker.

So...  Risk versus Reward.  You need to have background knowledge on your intended target if you plan on becoming a headhunter. 
    this is also good. anything is better then now. i just cant stand when they say- oh, we against p2w we against amusement park but at the same time they offer gear security for subscription money. we played uo we played albion and nobody abused. you must do it right for example dont let other ppl see what gear you wear. and possiably your lvl. isnt it good idea? that will prevent murder weaker players it prevent killing over a gear. it will reduce pvp cos everybody will be afraid of loosing pvp buttle and loose ones gear