Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Full loot!!!!

Comments

• Haha, I don't think I need the extra grief of losing items. So ... no.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Valkeries said:
    @ boogis

PS.  calling people names, liars  and insulting them will get you nowhere.
    Thats all bullies can do trying to intimidate people.

He says there are no zerks in full loot systems but we all know there are.
    Im starting to think he runs the biggest Zerk in all the games he plays with full loot.
    well that depends what do you mean by zerg. is 10 ppl zerg? we usualy run around 5-10 ppl and about 50 when we attack the castle. and i do it along when im gathering. in AOC you wont be able to gather alone cos ore possition is fixed. so you will have to have guards and its good. that means guild that will work hard will have all the resourses. thats fair.
    and about bulling. hey bro, im not bulling but from another hand i dont really care cos you folks dot really listen. no full loot is like your belief its like your god, and nobody can convince u into another god. you like" oh stop bulling our god we love him". anyways who cares. whatever. I just hope that Intrepid will give normal people opportunity to have pvp full loot server, that would be awesome.
    edited June 2017
    boogis said:
    Valkeries said:
    @ boogis

Im starting to think he runs the biggest Zerk in all the games he plays with full loot.
    well that depends what do you mean by zerg. is 10 ppl zerg? we usualy run around 5-10 ppl and about 50 when we attack the castle. and i do it along when im gathering. in AOC you wont be able to gather alone cos ore possition is fixed. so you will have to have guards and its good. that means guild that will work hard will have all the resourses. thats fair.
    and about bulling. hey bro, im not bulling but from another hand i dont really care cos you folks dot really listen. no full loot is like your belief its like your god, and nobody can convince u into another god. you like" oh stop bulling our god we love him". anyways who cares. whatever. I just hope that Intrepid will give normal people opportunity to have pvp full loot server, that would be awesome.
    Yup same can be said about you. you act like the world will end if it doesnt get added.
    Every 1 that doenst agree with your vision of the game you call names, lairs or just plain insult them. Hell just insulted every 1 that doesnt want full loot in your last post.

I do hope they add a server with full loot means i wont run into you in game because your toxic as hell.

Is 10 players a zerk depends are you only fighting groups of 10 or are you only looking for 5 people or less so there is almost no risk involved to your group.
  • Look at the orientation of games.
    Just look like no FULL loot, so not a game for you. Go elswhere to pass your frustation, they are plenty of games where you can.
    Nothing to argue, world will not turn as you wish (being frustrated again??)
    Good luck, life will be long.
    edited June 2017
    So I voted yes, but in most cases I would normally say NO.  I believe that Full loot would cause a lot of people to be jumped if they are into those things or not.  Yet on the other hand it would help out the crafting market greatly.  The items that would normally stop selling because everyone has one would continue to sell due to full loot.  So as I see a problem to this system if they were able to fine tweak it to a point such as if you were jumped but didn't fight back you don't lose your loot.  So with that I think that it could be a great way to help out the economy if it is done in a bearable way.
  • boogis said:
    I don't like gangers either but I understand that's its boring without them. Don't you understand? It's not adrenalin. Especially when u grab your mates and kick hangers ass. Don't be a casual fags. Only hardcore

How old are you, 12?
  • boogis said:
    Valkeries said:
    @ boogis

Same can be said about you, your just trying to force full loot onto every 1 like the world is ending if it doesnt get added to the game and if they dont agree with you resort to what CylverRayne posted just like your did again in this post.

10 people a zerk depends if your only attacking solo players then yeah its a zerk.
  • @ boogis

Thats all bullies can do try to intimidate people.

He says there are no zerks in full loot systems but we all know there are and i think the will probarly be running the biggest 1 in the game he plays.
  • @ boogis

Thats all bullies can do try to intimidate people.

He says there are no zerks in full loot systems but we all know there are and i think the will probarly be running the biggest 1 in the game he plays.
  • somebodys asses are on fire  >:):D:D:D:D:D:D you hear wisper "im your gear, you in love with me, we will be together forever, but there is one problem. BOOGIS. if you dont wanna loose me attack him in forum. he trying to split us apart. he trying insult us. my my precious. golum golum"  :D:D:D:D
  • if they wont implement full loot pvp , i will be playing AOC just casually but for full loot i will play DARK AND LIGHT. its new mmo sandbox pretty AOC like, also unreal 4, also castles and seiges also own property, still different but with full loot. 
    edited June 2017
    I say if there is full loot we all hunt down @boogis just for the fun of it ^^
  • I love how much activity this thread has generated.

There have been full loot games in the past that were tons of fun, like Ultima Online.  I think it is important to note, though, that in that game no items really felt truly unique, and some people would hoard their vanquishing items and it turned PVP into mastercraft gear wars.  

I feel like people will be more inclined to bring more powerful items into pvp battles if theres only a chance they can drop their mega awesome sword of ass-whoopery.  

OR, you could make full loot drop a penalty for accruing the hard cap amount of corruption points to at least have it in the game, but not be that common. Just my two cents.
  • I think we should give @boogis his own server with permadeath and full loot. I'd like to see how many people are on the server with him or her after a month of game play.
  • nagash said:
    I say if there is full loot we all hunt down @boogis just for the fun of it ^^
    i told you full loot is a fun thing  :D:D:D:D all you need is enemy  :D:D finally you admit it  :D:D:D
  • Sarill said:
    I think we should give @boogis his own server with permadeath and full loot. I'd like to see how many people are on the server with him or her after a month of game play.
    i never asked for perma death. but own server would be nice, and there will be many of us. and when you get bored on you server you ll come to our full loot server and say "boogis please, let us join" and im like "only through a perma death" and you like "noooooo" and you quit this game  :D:D and im like "hahahaha. go back to world of warcraft, you ****" (epic laugh) :D:D>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
  • Looking at boogis' amount of disagrees, I'm inclined to think he's a troll account.
  • I doubt it, he Putin a lot of effort into this idea.
  • Kratz said:
    I doubt it, he Putin a lot of effort into this idea.
    yes PUTIN PUTIN!!!!
  • Severok said:
    Looking at boogis' amount of disagrees, I'm inclined to think he's a troll account.
    IM AGREE IM AGREE
  • Full loot would be realistic if every character died only once, but I guess we will die more than that  :D

That's what we need about equipment : no bind on character, only durability instead.

When it reaches 0, it breaks and you have to find another equipment (better have a spare in your bag !)
    Crafters could repair the items but total durability would decrease (the higher the crafter, the lower the decrease), or you could recycle your old item as components to create another one.

This is kind of realistic, and gives work and need of craftsmen (and gatherers since you will need materials)

• ooooooh myyyyyyyy goooooood
  • Kratz said:

It doesn't take much effort to be a troll or rock rolling down  the hill.

Isn't it time this thread was closed?  It's like the  clock is ticking but the hands are stuck!
  • Kratz said:

Isn't it time this thread was closed?  It's like the  clock is ticking but the hands are stuck!
     True, but any idea is harmless if people don't give it credence :)
  • Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

True, but any idea is harmless if people don't give it credence :)

This is true.  :)
    edited June 2017
    By the time I started to care to respond to this thread, the OP has already managed to make fun of himself.
  • boogis said:
    i really understand your feelings. before i got first time killed in albion i was scared like shit, and once it happen i was crying like a bitch. i call to all my friends in seek of attention and support, crying like a girl. but then it happen again and again and finally i stopped being attached to bloody stupid virtual stuff. i understood it is just a game and loosing items is part of it. why you guys think you ll live forever? you have to grow up and stop being attached. i know where it come from. you are insecure in real life so you go to virtual world to achieve stability to achieve no stress life. you need to feel power without any risk of loosing it. and if someone get you suddenly out of your zone of comfort you feel big pain. that is really childish position. smart adult people doesnt care if they are happy or not happy its still the same thing for them. cos you are adult you can handle it. its not an amusment park for children its a wild west grow up already. i feel so sorry that there so many of ya. (plz no offence, i just wanna that everyone be happier) 

WoW  boogis  I'm stunned by your hype and belief that you know what makes people happy.   I'm really sorry but in my mind you are coming off as a spoiled child trying to bully others into your way of thinking.  I think you need to try to calm down.   As you yourself have said, it is only a game.  Insecure are those who try to define other's pleasures and can't satisfy their own.  You should ask yourself  why  it's  so important for you to gank and steal another's equipment.   Time to chill, take a deep breath and relax and we'll all be happy.

Indeed. It's a game and I most definitely am not looking forward to a game which becomes like a second work. Game should feel like a game, you play few hours and move on. I have always been amazed by people who continuously tend to compare games to the real life and complain about their games not being real enough. Want realism? Do something that matters in real world instead of whining like a spoilt nolifer child.
  • Being a former CO player i think the more balanced way to do it that doesn't make it too unfair for the normal player base while not hurting the pvp incentives is the people who get ganked only drop a portion of the items they have in there inventory at random. That's also why the need to put your stuff away or get it in a safe spot if you find something really worth having arises. Pvpers still get something portion of money and items but only pkers would drop gear and other things. The reason i'm making the suggestion this way is CO had a community of over 4 million players across so many servers we wouldn't want to gimp the game by making it where no normal players want to play so there has to be a balance but at the same time. All the other games that get too strict with pking rules end up losing most of the pvp community. 
  • Full loot will drive players away, that would hurt the bottom line for the developers.  Partial loot could be made to allow for full looting of harvestable resources and loot drops from kills, but protect the player's gear so they can continue to have some chance of defending themselves.
  • Not found of losing items I may have spent months trying to get only to lose it in a instant.