Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

1525354555658»

Comments

• Options
    cdaggerfcdaggerf Member
    I hope for some epic PvP
  • Options
    FinovFinov Member
    Hello everyone I hope I can play with you soon.
  • Options
    KilivinKilivin Member
    Hello all! My name in game will be Ander (Ander Fermar if I can get both names), and I plan to get into some rppvp and make an order I'll be calling the Order of the Golden Lions. :smiley:
    syxg5ai9dm88.jpgI shall be the champion of the weak and the defenseless with stern, unyielding and unswerving dedication in my battles with evil.
  • Options
    SleepyKeeSleepyKee Member
    Howdy! I'm Kee, a newcomer to the AoC world, but I adore games like it. Shadowbane, Archeage, and BoD - but am super excited to see how AoC comes to light. Especially hoping to see an RP community thrive here!
    [ RP nerd & Dog mom ♥ Always down to hear a good story. ]
  • Options
    Lazer1caLazer1ca Member
    Hello guys , i love you so much , let's get ready with this new GEM
  • Options
    DetroyDetroy Member
    Hi, im Stanislav i ready to game=)
  • Options
    IpsylonIpsylon Member
    Hello everyone, I am Ipsylon. Been off the MMORPG genre for quite a bit. Looking forward to envolop myself in a new world.
    Will be waiting for AoC release, I am really excitted by some of the new concepts being developed!
  • Options
    Hello!!
    I'm Brazilian who lovers MMORPG, but i work a Lot in... I'm excited to play AOC!
  • Options
    ZeraimeZeraime Member
    Hello everyone,

I'm Jimster from the Netherlands. Excited to be here and connect with you all!
  • Options
    PearforPearfor Member
    Good afternoon!
    I'm Anna from Estonia. And since recently I've become very interested in this project *_*
  • Options
    LythawanLythawan Member
    I figure I ought to step in here and do this again, since basically everything I've ever typed on this forum is so old it's now archived (almost 6 years ago). Regaining interest in Ashes. Was very happy to see how good Fighter is looking, in particular.
  • Options
    Evening All,
    Im Fas from Aus. Excited to join the world of AOC!
  • Options
    capticapti Member
    hey! glad to be here
  • Options
    DylanCutDylanCut Member
    Hello everyone my name is Dylan I am a 32yr old disabled veteran. I long for what this game is going to create and as soon as I am able to purchase any version of beta access or big pack I plan on dumping money for support. If anyone would like to friend up prior to the game launching feel free to message me!
    For those that need a shield and a companion, you have my sword.
    -DylanCut
  • Options
    Hello, I've been watching some Youtube videos about Ashes of Creation for about 2 years, love the idea and waiting for it to become fully released
  • Options
    nosveratonosverato Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello all i Hope WE can Play the Alfa 1 in 2024