Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Issues with referral program / referrals link

Comments

• Options
    hi guys, the referral system recently had some fixes if your still having issues please open up a new thread :smile:

• Options
    GOAT  the referrals links issue should now be successfully resolved. Can you please confirm prior to me closing the thread as resolved?
    many thanks for your patience,
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Still waiting on a reply from them. We have been able to find others with the same problem. Anyone who immediately applied their code the day the codes were sent, or shortly after, are not showing on the backend referral system. Anyone who applied a code within the last week however, shows just fine.
    @Freelancer this issue should now be resolved. Can you confirm prior to me closing this thread as resolved.
    Many thanks sir,
    It is resolved my love.
  • Options
    Thanks, freelancer i will be closing this thread, feel free to open up a new one if you run into anything new :smile:

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Belewyn it seems much better. Go ahead and close. :smile: thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In your forums said that the referral System are working good. But I don't understand system.

I have:
    503 visits (2 counts are equal)
    76 referrals converted
    80 unpaid (4 more than confirmed?  how is this posible?)
    And in Referrals status list have 4 confirmed (same before valor)

I don't understand system count and diferent valors...

Could you help me, please? 

Regards
  • Options
    I have 0 concerts so I dunno :( How did you get so many xD
  • Options
    It's not working properly.

One of my friends is my referral and he applied his kickstarter package to his account, i didn't get anything. How do i know he is my referral? Because we created his second account together just to refer me.

Another thing is, I see that on July 4 someone applied a 135$ kickstarter code. I got that in my referral list on the same day ever since July 4. However, another code application just appeared on my referral tab today, which was applied on July 1st. 
  • Options
    this is how i understand it, 

hopefully this helps out a bit, i'll try and talk to the sandal master, to see if he can get us a official explanation on what it all means :smile:

• Options
    AeonAuron said:
    It's not working properly.

One of my friends is my referral and he applied his kickstarter package to his account, i didn't get anything. How do i know he is my referral? Because we created his second account together just to refer me.

Another thing is, I see that on July 4 someone applied a 135$ kickstarter code. I got that in my referral list on the same day ever since July 4. However, another code application just appeared on my referral tab today, which was applied on July 1st. 
    if your not seeing someone's ref that should be there, and you've checked that the normal causes are at fault, (i.e. adblockers, cookies turned off, some antiviruses and using the same ip etc) please contact support at cs@intrepidstudios.com they might be able to help you out with that.

there was a issue that was fixed with the KS campaign that's why your only now seeing a July 1st referral. 
  • Options
    It appears that the July 1st transaction i see now is "him" the guy i was talking about on my previous comment. Looks fine for me now then, since i dont know who else paid on kickstarter :P
  • Options
    @AeonAuron
    glad that's all sorted then :smile:
    @JaPeMo
    how about you did that answer some of the question's you had?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thanks @shunex, is very clear. Your notes in table, I understand all this
    I dont understand why I have 80 in unpaid referrals and 76 converted? 
    In my list of referrals tab have 4 referrals with amount diferent that 0, maybe is by this the diference? 
  • Options
    Im glad that's a little easier to understand now :) 

Hmm not sure why you have 80 instead of 76, i had a look at mine too and it also says i have more than the converted amount, i'll talk to someone and find out :smile: could just be a glitch somewhere :( 

• Options
    I my referral tab said that this amunt come from KS... It isnt normal that have new referrals from KS because KS is finished... This a very interesting question. 

Maybe, IS are adding repeated referrals?, I dont know, maybe is a possibility... 

Thanks to all for your help and help. This thread is very usefull to all members to understand how works this system. 

Regards!!!! 
  • Options
    You can see this 4 referrals in this table

• Options
    GOAT said:
    @Belewyn it seems much better. Go ahead and close. :smile: thanks!

Outstanding, thank you for your patience ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Diura said:
    I have 0 concerts so I dunno :( How did you get so many xD
    same here  :(   We need more friends.
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    hi there, was your problem resolved?
    No it has not been resolved yet
  • Options
    hi there @Pitch
    the referral system runs into issue's when people have cookies blocked/turned off and 3rd party programs that do that such as adblockers and some antiviruses. if they remake their accounts with cookies and everything enabled they should show up in your stats.
  • Options
    Please let us know if you experience any further issues @Gkaruk . At this time I will go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,
  • Options
    @Shunex & @GMSteven any news about this question? 
  • Options
    @JaPeMo
    still working on it, should learn more tommorow/today
  • Options
    Can someone explain to me how the referral page works, in super simple terms? Like, I'm looking at it and I'm so confused... Like, what is this "Ultimate Member Registration" thing? Why is the conversion rate 12.50% and the commission rate 15%? ;A;
  • Options
    idk why, but this thread is in my "Unanswered". Just trying to get rid of that writing  :/
  • Options
    It is in everyone's unanswered until the original poster clicks that he has accepted an answer.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Korella said:
    idk why, but this thread is in my "Unanswered". Just trying to get rid of that writing  :/
    I don't understand why said answered when we don't have an answer for this problem.

At the moment don't have any answer why or how works the referrals....
    If a few days ago the difference was 4, today is 7 ...

88 Unpaid vs 71 converted. = 7...

Regards!!!!
  • Options
    Intrepid is currently looking into it, and once they have gotten a answer for you they will post back here :smile:

• Options
    Shunex said:
    Intrepid is currently looking into it, and once they have gotten a answer for you they will post back here :smile:

I know. I know...  ;)

• Options
    I cant find my referral code link, tried to search on e-mail but not couldn't find.
This discussion has been closed.